Written in the Stars

Yn's clothes:

~Intro/Recap~

~Intro/Recap~

Narrator: "On Dyamond the Winx turned into Sirenix farries and dove into the frozen lake to save Sky. Meanwhile, Ice met the white fox. It's actually his sister Sapphire transformed by an evil Shamen. After saving her Ice got the seventh prime star. The star of brotherly love."

~Valtors Palace~

???: "Valtor. How long Valtor? How long must we wait?" We are shown four shadows. Valtor: "Your wait is over, my brothers of the darkness dimension. Soon you shall be free. Behold these three prime stars will soon be joined by a fourth. With a majority of the stars in my possession. It will be easy to claim those belonging to the Winx." ???: "Words, words, we have had enough of your words." Valtor: "I speak not of empty promises. With seven stars reunited the wishing star will be reborn. Then I will make my ultimate wish come true. That will make me the most powerful sorcerer in the magic universe. Only then will I be able to break the seal, open the passage to the darkness dimension. Set you free. I simply must wait for the Trix to return. Those witches should be here by now. Where have they gone?"

~Alfea, Winx dorm~

Kiko is listing and dancing to music. The Trix walk up behind him and stand next to the table. Ice: "Kiko." Kiko throws an apple at her. Causing Darcy and Stormy to catch her. Kiko practically becomes a fruit-throwing ninja. Darcy: "Hey, hey, hey! Easy." Stormy: "Wait, Kiko, stop." Bloom walks in tired, and gasps when she sees the Trix. Tecna, then Musa come out as well. Musa: "The Trix." Bloom: "I don't know when you got here, but I know for sure how you're gonna leave." Bloom prepares to attack. Darcy: "No Bloom. It's-" All three: "It's us!" Tecna: "Us who?" 'Ice': "Us. Us." Kiko launches himself at 'Ice' but he catches him. 'Ice' turns into Stella. Stella: "Enough Kiko." Kiko screams. Bloom: "Hmm?" *Stops her attack* Stormy turns into Flora. Darcy turns into Aisha. Bloom: "Stella, Flora, Aisha?" Wizgiz: "Surprised? One custom metamorphosis spell just like you asked for. I put it together in record time too. Enjoy the surprise." Bloom: "It's the perfect spell. Thank you Professor Wizgiz. You are the best." Wizgiz: "I know. I know. It's still nice to hear though." Wizgiz turns into a bird and flies out of the room. Aisha: "Okay Bloom, now your plan is ready." Bloom: "Right Aisha, Thanks to this spell we'll be able to get inside Valtors' Palace and find the Prime Stars." Flora: "We have to take care girls. It will be very dangerous." Aisha: "Okay Flora, don't worry too much. Huh?" Bloom: "Oh!" Musa: "I think someone's doing enough worrying for all of us." Bloom: "Sky... No, we haven't started the mission yet... Thank you I appreciate it."