The Emperor's throne

Y/n's Clothes:

Intro/Recap

Intro/Recap

Narrator: "Lead by Omnia, the Winx passed through the Sirenix gate into the Infinite Ocean. But Tritannus was only one step behind them and closer than ever to carry out his plan to activate the Emperor's Throne and control the Magic Dimension. But first, he must refuel."

~Gardenia's Beach~

Stella: "What a glorious day! The sun is shining, the sky is blue." The Winx & Kiko excluding Bloom drink their milkshakes. Bloom: "Perfect beach weather!" Tecna: "It's nice to have some time off." Aisha: "Which we deserved because we completed the quest. And now we're Sirenix fairies!" Musa: "Totally!" Aisha and Musa do a fist bump. Aisha: "So let's get going!" Musa: "Yeah, what are we waiting for?" Stella: "Yeah!" Bloom and Stella run while Kiko is left alone on a beach chair. Flora: "The guys are already out there." Bloom: "Oh, plus my mom and dad said they have a picnic waiting for us." Stella: "Fantastic cause you know!" Aisha laughs. Aisha: "We know Stella. You could eat." The Winx laugh. Bloom: "So, let's hit that perfect beach!" They run towards the beach and Kiko follows them. Bloom: "Oh no!" The Winx gasps. Musa: "Our perfect beach isn't perfect anymore." The beach is seen polluted. Mike: "Bloom, girls! Over here!" Vanessa: "Hey!" Y/n: "Hi, Vanessa." Bloom: "Mom, Dad!" Vanessa: "Oh, Bloom, can you believe it?" Bloom: "How did this happen?" Mike: "I don't know, honey." Sky: "But it looks like the waves are pushing trash on the beach to our shore." Aisha: "You mean it's coming from the ocean?" Sky: "I'm afraid so..." Bloom: "Well, we can't leave it like this! This is our beach after all." Tecna: "We've got to clean this up!" Timmy: "You're right Tecna! We can do this!" Stella: "We need gloves!" She gives the Winx a pair of gloves. Aisha: "Wow." Flora: "Cool." Specialists: "Oh, Yeah!" Brandon: "While you're at this princess, we could use some trash bags." Stella: "Coming right up!" She gives them trash bags. Bloom: "Nice Stella! What do you say we collect some trash!" Musa: "We'll get paper!" Aisha: "Flora, Helia, and I would do with the plastic." Flora: "No problem, sorting, I like it!" Person: "Oh, let me help you with that." Stella: "Awesome! Thanks!" Person 2: "Why don't we give those folks a hand?" Crowd: "C'mon, sure! Let's do this. Yeah, why not?" Stella: "Then you're gonna need these." She gives them gloves. Crowd: "Oh, Wow!" Sky collects trash from people. Sky: "Thank you! Oh!" Aisha: "Heads Up!" Helia: "Got it!" They clean the whole beach. Aisha: "With all that trash, washing up on the beach. I just wonder..." Flora: "If Tritannus had something to do with it?" Aisha: "Yeah." Flora: "I wonder, too." Y/n: "Probably not."