The Wishing Star

Y/n's Clothes:

Y/n's hair for the season:

Intro/Recap

Narrator: "Valtor tried to take the Cosmix power from Bloom but he was rejected by the power itself and sent him to limbo. The Winx, helped by the Specialists and Orion, saved the sun and Gardenia. But Valtor is ready to return and frees the Trix from their space-time prison."

~Alfea~

The Winx perform "Can You Feel the Magic" Stella: "So, Brandon? Did you like it?" Brandon: "You were great, Stella, as always." Stella: "And I was the best! The best! Right?" Brandon: "Uh-huh." Helia: "Winx, you were all great." Bloom: "But where is Sky?" Riven: "His father summoned him to Eraklyon. Urgently." Bloom: "Is something wrong?" Brandon: "No, Bloom. It's just the same old story. His dad wants him to spend more time at court, being the Crown Prince and all, while Sky would rather be a professional hero." Timmy: "Yeah. King Erendor has never been happy about that." Bloom: "Poor Sky. I don't envy him right now."

~Eraklyon~

Sky: "Father, enough with this! I already told you. I am a Specialist. My place is at Red Fountain." Erendor: "But that doesn't excuse you from your duties as Prince of Eraklyon, Sky." Sky: "What do you want me to do?" Erendor: "To always put the good of your kingdom first. That's what true princes do." Sky: "I put the good of everyone first. That's why I go on missions with the Specialists!" Diaspro: "Sky and his father are quarreling. How nice. If I use this to my advantage, Sky will finally be mine."

~Bloom & Flora's Room~

Bloom: "Our concert was amazing!" Flora: "Yeah. It's been a long time since we performed like that." Stella: "The audience was going crazy. The professors were thrilled. Oh, how I adore being a star of the stage." Musa: "I bet Kiko is the first rock star rabbit in music history." Stella: "And did you see how handsome the boys were? It's so difficult to spend time together." Musa: "Stella..." Stella: "Saving the Magic Universe is super great, I mean it. But sometimes, I miss Brandon so much." Musa: "Stella!" Stella: "At the very least, he promised to take me to the Magix Enchanted Theater next chance we get. It's gonna be so romantic." Musa: "Stella!!!" Stella: "What did I do this time? Oh. Sorry, Bloom. I didn't think that you, uh..." Bloom: "It's okay, Stella. It's not your fault that Sky and I never get to see each other..." Aisha: "Stella's not the one making you feel down in the dumps is she, Bloom?" Bloom: "Sky didn't tell me he was going to see his dad. We haven't talked much at all..." Flora: "But guys do that sometimes, don't they? They don't like to open up." Stella: "I don't know. Brandon and I always talk a lot..." Musa: "Stella!" Stella: "Sorry. I'm sorry!" Musa: "When Riven and I stopped talking to each other, that didn't go well." Stella: "See? Now you're not helping, either." Tecna: "Sometimes, Timmy doesn't text and doesn't call, but it's just because he's busy thinking about his projects." Flora: "Don't worry, Bloom. Now that we've beaten Valtor, things are going to get better." Aisha: "After all, you can always make a wish on a shooting star."