The Green Heart of Lynphea

Y/n's clothes:

Intro/Recap

Narrator: "After rescuing Sky from the black unicorn, Bloom quarrels with him and the two move away. The Winx and Sky reach Horn Tower, where the third Prime Star is located, but are attacked by the Trix! Bloom and Sky managed to prove that they trust each other and recovered the star."

~Alfea Greenhouse~

Griselda: "Students, today's lesson will be right here, inside the Alfea Greenhouse. We will study the discipline of Botanymagics. Chapter one of our textbook explains that every plant hides a magical essence. And by studying the property of plants and the magical techniques described in this chapter, today, we'll learn to unveil the magical essence of each plant." Aisha: "We can find it easy with our fairy magic." Griselda: "Aisha, not so fast! Do you know why your magic didn't work?" Aisha shrugs. Bloom: "Come on, girls! We'll figure out how to get the flowers to show us their essence." Tecna: "Come on, let's see your essence." The flower uses its vine to whip Tecna. Tecna: "Ouch!" Flora: "Agarista Ridix is extremely sensitive, Tecna. I think you've tickled her." Y/n: "Hmm." Stella: "Look at my hands. You're getting sleepy. Now, tell me your secrets." Griselda: "Winx, listen up! Flowers and plants like to take things slow. They can't stand hasty manners." Flora: "That's right, Professor Griselda." Griselda: "To reveal the essence of nature, you must use your head." The Star Case shows up. Tecna: "The Star Case!" Flora: "Maybe she wants to guide us to the fourth Prime Star." Wishing Star: "In the great forest of Lynphea, your next challenge is ahead. But use your head, or the star forevermore will lie in a flower bed." Flora: "Lynphea, my homeworld! I'll have the chance to hug my little sister Miele. She's in her second year at Lynphea School for Fairies." Bloom: "We'll all be happy to see Miele. Come on, let's go!" Griselda: "Where do you think you're going?" Flora: "Uh, we'd like to ask for permission to be excused from class, please?" Griselda: "Very well. But remember that saving the Magic Universe does not exempt you from studying." Y/n: "Yes." Flora: "Next time, we'll be better prepared. I promise, professor Griselda!"

~Valtor's Castle~

Valtor: "The fourth Prime Star is hidden somewhere in the Great Forest of Lynphea. It must be mine! I presume you know what you have to do, Trix?" Stormy: "Go, wait for the Winx to get the Prime Star, then attack without mercy?" Ice: "Stormy, since when have you been making all the decisions?" Stormy: "Since I'm the only one who's brought a Prime Star to Valtor so far. I'm the best, so I decide!" Darcy: "Wait a minute, sisters. Remember what the Star Case said to the Winx?" Ice: "Use your head." Darcy: "To get the fourth Prime Star, we can't just charge in. We need a plan." Valtor: "Do as you wish. Use your head, or use a plan. Just don't return without that star!" Ice: "Jeesh." The Trix leaves.

~Flora's Home~

Flora: "The Great Forest is very near. But first, let's go see my sister. Hi, Miele!" Miele: "What a surprise, Flora! Hi there, girls!" Winx: "Hi, Miele!" Miele: "Mom and Dad should be back pretty soon. They'll be so thrilled to see you!" Flora: "Sorry, but we can't wait around, little sister. We're needed for a mission in the Great Forest." Miele: "Wow, I can't believe this. You're taking me with you?" Miele whistles and a giant ladybug arrives. She rides on it. Flora: "Miele this could be very dangerous, you know." Miele: "Oh, come on! There's nothing in the Great Forest but the Lilings, harmless little protectors of nature." Flora: "Miele, listen. I only came to say hi, not to take you with me. I'm sorry, but it's for the best." Bloom: "The mission is dangerous because we'll probably run into the Trix, and..." The Star Case shows up. Bloom: "Look, the compass moved! We have to go!" Flora: "I'm trying to protect you. It's the only reason I can't take you." Miele: "Thanks, but I'm not a little girl anymore. And I'm not gonna sit here and wait." Miele follows them.