The secret of the ruby reef

Y/n's Clothes:

Intro/Recap

Narrator: "The Winx have discovered that fairies and selkies have a special bond, whose energy can heal. With the Selkies' help, the Winx find the Gem of Self-Confidence but they must still need to find two more gems to obtain Sirenix."

~Underwater of Lake Roccaluce~

Daphne is talking with Bloom through a magical orb. Daphne: "I can feel that you are worried, Bloom." Bloom: "Oh, Daphne, we're running out of time. If we don't find the last two gems within one lunar cycle we won't get Sirenix powers and we'll lose ours forever." Daphne: "You and your friends are strong, I know you can do it." Bloom: "Thanks, Daphne."

~Alfea Central Courtyard~

Stella: "The Red Fountain-Alfea annual mixer. Old fashion yet totally bomb." Stella is dancing. Stella: "Oh yeah, hey you two!" Flora: "Looking good, Stella!" Stella: "Feeling good! There you are! Missed you, love you. Communicating with your ethereal sister is cool and all, but this party is here, now, at the moment! It's happening." She uses magic and color's her's and Bloom's hair. Bloom laughs. Bloom: "Oh, Stella!" Musa: "Wow!" Stella: "Here you go." She colors Musa's, Flora's, and Aisha's hair. Musa: "Cool! Love it!" Stella: "Look, it's Brandon and Sky! Hey!"

~Tecna & Musa's Dorm~

Tecna is talking with Timmy on the phone. Tecna: "OK, guess what I'm thinking now." Timmy: "You're wondering if you know more prime numbers than I do." Tecna laughs. Tecna: "You so get me." The Sirenix book appears. Tecna: *gasps* "The Sirenix Book! Timmy, I got to call you back." Tecna opens the book. Tecna: "Whoa! It's another clue, I'm gonna record it." A certain song is heard in the recording. She records the riddle and the book closes.

~Alfea, Central Courtyard~

Stella, Brandon, Bloom, and Sky are dancing. Stella: "Ouch!" Brandon accidentally steps his foot on Stella. Brandon: "Oh, oopsy." Sky: "Bloom, I'm not sure if I remember how to dance." Bloom: "Let's find out." Kiko: "Ah, oh, Ahh!" Sky: "Huh?" Kiko is teaching Sky how to dance and Sky imitates him. Bloom: "Sky, you're so brave back in Gardenia, you saved me from the Trix." Sky: "You saved me too, Bloom. Even though I lost my memory I want you to know that..." Bloom: "Know what, Sky?" Kiko: "Oh!" Sky: "That you mean... Whoa!" Kiko accidentally falls and so does Sky. Kiko: "Ah." Sky: "Sorry." Kiko escapes from there. Sky: "Really, sorry." Brandon: "Hey, what a great party." Stella: "Isn't it?" Stella sees Aisha. Stella: "Uh! This is a party and Aisha shouldn't be moping. Oh, I know how to cheer her up!" She walks to some of the Red Fountain students. Stella: "Hey, you guys."

~Outside of King Neptune's Palace~

Tritannus is communicating with Darcy. Tritannus: "Darcy, I'm at my father's palace. It won't be long now."