Making Friends on Earth and Eraklyon

Y/n's Clothes:

Y/n POV:

Y/n: "Hmm." ???: "Excuse me, can I know what you're reading?" Y/n: "Headmistress Fairygonda told me not to tell anyone." ???: "Oh, okay. Well, I'm Amanda Jarvis." Y/n: "I'm Y/n." Amanda: "Cool. Do you want to hang out with us?" Y/n: "Us?" Amanda: "Me and my friends." Y/n: "Okay." Amanda: "Common!" *Drags her.* Y/n: "My books!" Y/n sses magic to bring the books to her. Amanda: "Cool." Y/n: "So, where you born on Eraklyon?" Amanda: "Yeah!" ???: "Amanda! Who is that with you?" Y/n: "I'm Y/n." ???: "I'm Tyrone." ????: "I'm Kelsey." ?????: "I'm Pearl, and this is my little sister Melody." ??: "I'm Victoria!" Amanda: "So, what are we doing?" Peral: "I don't know." Y/n: "I know a nice place."

~Earth~

Roxy: "Hey Y/n, meet Jeff, Noah, Sam, Liam, Jane, Chloe, Valorie, and Juliet." Y/n: "Hi!" Juliet: "Hey." Roxy: "Who is with you?" Y/n: "Amanda, Tyrone, Kelsey, Pearl, Melody, and Victoria." Roxy: "Cool: "I'm Roxy." Amanda: "Nice to meet you." Y/n: "Eek!" Ice: "Hey." Y/n: "Hi, Ice." Ice: "So, how was your night?" Y/n: "I slept." Ice: "Good."

~Time skip to the end of the day~

Y/n: "I had tons of fun." Amanda: "As did I." Victoria: "I think we all did." Melody: "Bye~!" Y/n: "Bye."

~At Alfea~

Bloom: "Hey Y/n." Y/n: "Bye, peeps!" Ice: "See ya, Sam!" Sam: "Bye, Ice." Y/n: "I swear you two bonded over your hair." Ice: "And?" Bloom: "What did you do today." Y/n: "Hung out with friends." Bloom: "Cool, the Headmistress was looking for you." Y/n: "Thanks!" Ice: "Bye." Y/n: "Bye!"

~With Headmistress~

Faragonda: "Y/n, how are you doing?" Y/n: "Good?" Griselda: "Where were you?" Y/n: "Home and then Earth." Faragonda: "Okay. Tomorrow, you will be training with Codatorta, Palladium, and Editrude." Y/n: "Okay." Faragonda: "Go get some rest. You have a busy day tomorrow." Y/n: "Yes, Headmistress Faragonda."

~Outside~

Ice: "So?" Y/n: "She just wants me to rest. I have a busy day." Ice: "Okay." Y/n: "Goodnight." Ice: "Good night."