Fire and Ice

Y/n's clothes are the same as last chapter.

~Alfea~

Lightning strikes at Alfea. Codatorta: "Everyone, pay attention. Miss Faragonda is your commander-in-chief now. Understood?" Faragonda: "Fairies, witches, and heroes. As we face our final battle, I want you to find all of your courage and all of your strength, and then take it, and turn all its power on Ice, Darcy, and Stormy. If we have any hope of survival, those three must be defeated."

~Path to Alfea~

The army marches closer to Alfea. Ice: "Stormy, when we're done, I'm putting you in charge of what's left of Alfea. All the fairies will report to you." Stormy: "We'll have to do some remodeling. My throne won't fit in Faragonda's office. Haha. Know what I mean?" Ice holds up his hand and a blue ball of magical energy manifests, his eyes glow. Ice: "Sure do." Darcy: "Hey Ice, what about me?" Icy: "You'll be in charge of the Red Fountain." Darcy: "That's cool." Ice: "It's showtime ladies."

~Alfea~

The army makes its final approach. Ice: "Attack." The final attack begins. The students fight back but to no avail. Griffin: "Flumpus Shield." A giant force field surrounds Alfea. Stormy laughs evilly. Stormy: "You can't stop me! I'm the new headmistress of Alfea! HA!" Stormy stands and summons her Dragon Fire to destroy the force field. Stormy: "Make room fairies! We're moving in!" Musa: "No way!" The force field is destroyed. Musa: "YOU'RE SO NOT GONNA CRASH OUR CRIB!" Flora tries to blast Stormy with magic pollen but she grabs it. Stormy: "What's this?" Stormy flicks away the magic blast. Stormy: "A joke? How pathetic." Faragonda: "Everybody attack! NOW!" Everyone fights back. Stella: "Ewww, wow, check out their taste in drones. Can you imagine what they'd do, if they redecorated this place?" Stormy: "Having the Dragon Fire, so rules!" Ice laughs evilly. Y/n blasts Stormy with the Water stars magic. Y/n: "Sorry not sorry~" Bloom: "That's not the Dragon Fire!" Bloom arrives at Alfea. Bloom: "THIS is the Dragon Fire!" The Dragon appears and a wall of fire is created. Stella, Flora, and Musa: "Yay!" Tecna: "How brilliant." Bloom: "Sorry, it took me so long to get here, you guys." Ice is shocked. Ice: "She's got the Dragon Fire too? That's not fair!" Stormy growls. Darcy: "Uh oh." Bloom: "You think you can invade my school, mess with my friends and get away with it?" Bloom creates a fireball. Bloom: "As if witches! HA!" Bloom blasts Ice. Ice: "STORMY! DARCY! GET OVER HERE! Give me your share of the Dragon Fire! I need it to take care of this uppity pixie!" The other Winx join Bloom. Y/n: "Sky!" She jumps in front of him taking a hit from a dark force. Sky: "Y/n" Y/n unlocks her Charmix because her advanced training/learning put her into her second year. She got in touch with her true self by protecting her brother in a very dangerous situation. Flora: "Y/n, your form changed!" Y/n: "Cool, I got a purse!" Y/n flies to find Faragonda. Y/n "Headmistress Faragonda! Faragonda: "Hmm." *Looks at Y/n* Y/n has a water drop brooch and a star purse on her hip. Faragonda: "You have your Charmix form." Y/n: "So, this is what this is." Faragonda: "Your one of the most powerful fairies here. You need to fight the three witches, not the army." Y/n: "Yes Ma'am." *Flies off*

~Above Alfea~

Ice: "Don't worry. You won't need more than your regular powers to take on those four posers. As for you Bloom, I'm gonna show you just what a loser you are!" Ice creates a blizzard but Bloom puts up a fire shield and goes after her. Bloom: "We'll see who the loser is, Ice!" Bloom and Ice begin their final battle and begin by exchanging blows. Darcy and Stormy now feel intimidated. Flora tries her pollen blast again. Darcy: "Hey! What the ---!" Y/n flies behind Stormy. Y/n: "Hey Stormy!" Stormy: "Huh?" Y/n blasts her with a very powerful blast. Y/n: "Enjoy the Star ocean." Flora: "You still think this is pathetic, Stormy?" Bloom and Ice continue to fight.