Dress Fit for a Queen

Y/n's clothes:

Intro/Recap

Narrator: "During the Sparx Festival at Alfea, the Winx found out the first Prime Star was hidden in a secret room of their school. Overcoming various puzzles, the Winx managed to recover the star before the Trix, showing their solid team spirit."

~Simulation Room~

Palladium: "Good morning, students! And welcome back to the Simulation Class. Everyone ready to try a special kind of test?" Y/n: "Do I have to?!" Flora: "It'll be okay." Bloom: "We're... ready." Stella: "Sure, Professor Palladium! I'm always ready for any kind of test. As long as it's about makeup or changing outfits." Palladium: "I'm sorry, Stella, but today we're going to visualize your deepest insecurities." Stella: "But... I have no insecurities... at all." Palladium: "Now then, who wants to try first?" Musa: "Ooh, me!" Y/n: "I want to." Palladium: "Very good, Musa." She enters the room. Palladium: "One by one, you will enter the simulator and face your insecurities. Everyone has insecurities. Some are afraid of making mistakes. Some are afraid of being unable to help others. Some are afraid of losing control over a situation. Some are afraid of losing their nerve." Bloom: "Sky!" Palladium: "And others are afraid of losing the one they love." Y/n: *Sarcastically* "I'm afraid of being killed in there." Bloom: "Sky!" Bloom leaves the room. Y/n: "I can do this." She walks into the room.

~In stimulation~

Fake Bloom: "You're evil!" Fake Stella: "You're Valtors' daughter!" Fake Flora: "You're dating the enemy!" Fake Aisha: "Ice would never love you!" Y/n: "What, common girls? We've been friends since the beginning." Fake Bloom: "We could never be friends with someone like you!" Y/n: "You're wrong! You're fake, you're just stupid insecurities! My friends aren't fake, and I will never doubt the love Ice and I have for each other." Y/n walks out. Y/n: "I feel sooooooo much better." Bloom: "Stella, that simulation feels so real." Stella: "Fine, fine. I'm sure I can come up with a tiny little insecurity to visualize." Stella enters the room. Stella: "Oops. Think I didn't get that memo. Guess I'm a little underdressed for the occasion? Or are they a little overdressed?" She snaps her fingers. The people's outfits are changed into pajamas. Stella: "Welcome to my sleepover!" Luna: "Stella! What are you wearing?" Radius: "You're having a sleepover in my castle?" Stella: "Mom, Dad, I'm... I'm sorry! I, uh..." The simulation is over. Stella: "I could've fixed things with my parents. If only I had more time." Palladium: "Of course, Stella. I'll see you again tomorrow morning, students."

~Winx's Dorm~

Tecna: "That insecurity simulation left Stella seriously down." Bloom: "Yeah, Tecna. I don't think she ever really got over her parents' separation." Flora: "Stella always tries to cheer everyone else up. But she hides her problems." The Star Case appears. Bloom: "The Star Case! Maybe it wants to tell us where to find the second Prime Star." Wishing Star: "The next star rests on Solaria. It's easy to be seen, but to get it, you must be wearing the confidence of a queen." Stella: "Did I hear that right? The Prime Star is on Solaria? So perfect! That's my world!" Musa: "I wonder what it means. "Wearing the confidence of a queen"." Stella: "Well, isn't it obvious? You just gotta wear a dress fit for a queen to get it. And who knows fashion better than me?" Bloom: "Stella, are you sure the Star Case meant a dress?" Stella: "Of course, Bloom! I'll make a wonderful dress, I'll wear it, and the Prime Star will be mine! After all, nobody's more confident than I am!"