Spelled

Y/n's clothes:

(Sky is Brandon

(Sky is Brandon. Brandon is Sky.)

~Bloom's Dream~

Daphne: "Bloom! Blooom! The time has come. You must begin your journey." Bloom: "What journey? Where am I supposed to go?" Daphne: "Don't worry. I will guide you." Bloom: "Guide me where? Who are you?" Daphne: "You know who I am. You simply need to find me. Find mee. Come find me." Bloom: "What do you mean? You're right here." Daphne: "You will know what I mean when your journey is done. Tell me, are you ready to begin your journey?" Bloom: "I am ready. I am ready!" Daphne: "Be brave! Be very brave!"

~Y/n's Dorm~

Y/n: "Ice?" Ice: "What?" Y/n: "Why are you down there?" Ice: "Your wing shoved me off the bed." Y/n: "My what!?" Ice: "Wing. Your angel-like wing." Y/n: "I don't have an angel-like wing." Stella: "What's wrong?" Y/n: "Headmistress!" *Runs* Ice: "Y/n has a problem with her transformations." Stella: "Huh?" Ice: "She's transforming during the night into forms she didn't know she had."

Y/n when she has her angel wings:

~Bloom and Flora's Room, The Winx's Dorm~

Flora and Stella stand at the foot of Bloom's bed watching as she glows in her sleep. Flora: "It's so weird. It's like her Winx is activating." Stella: "Activating in her sleep?" Flora: "Uh-huh." Stella: "How is that even possible?" Bloom switches between her Winx form and her pajamas. Flora: "Check it out!" Stella: "Woah, look at that!" Bloom: *sleep talking* "Don't go! I'm ready! Wait!" Stella: "Did you see that outfit change? I wish I could do that in my sleep." Flora: "More than clothes are changing here. When this happens in magical beings it means her powers are evolving." Stella: "Woah."

~Alfea Quad~

Bloom: "It was the same voice that led us out of the fire. I'm sure of it." Stella: "Boring! New topic." Tecna: "What did she look like?" Y/n: "Hey guys." *Sits a seat over* Stella: "Come closer." Bloom: "Well, she was tall and she was really beautiful but the specifics are kind of fuzzy." Tecna holds out a gadget. Tecna: "Just keep talking. My psychic beetle will pick up whatever you can't remember." The gadget opens and a mechanic beetle flies out and over to Bloom.* Bloom: "Okay. I know that she had long flowing hair and she was underwater. Tecna: This PB bug's the latest version. It can do a Digi-sketch." Musa: "Isn't DJ Sketch the guy who spins top 40 tunes." Bloom: "No, a Digi-sketch! It's like a digital rendering of a description. Right, Tecna?" Stella walks off ahead of the others.* Tecna: "Yes, but a psychic beetle Digi-sketch is much more advanced. It has direct access to information from your subconscious." Bloom: "So that ladybug can see what's buried in my mind?" Tecna: "I'll show you." The beetle returns to the gadget. Tecna: "I upload it, it sends psycho digital signals to the bay, and voila!" The gadget shows a holograph of Daphne's face. Tecna: "Magic technology at its best!" Bloom: "I still don't get how you did it, but that is her." Tecna: "Like they say: when in doubt go digital." Bloom: "I've definitely seen that face somewhere before. I know it. I remember where I saw her, she's one of the nymphs on the facade of the town hall." Stella: "Ok, enough with the silly dream!" Bloom: "Why do you keep interrupting me today?" Stella: "Maybe it's because I'm tired of you always stealing the stage. It's always "me, me, me" with you. "Look at me, I'm the cute little girl from Earth, look at me I have powers, look at me I have no clue how to control them"!" Bloom: "That's not funny." Stella: "Everyone has weird dreams, who cares?" Y/n gives a WTF face. Bloom starts to get mad and balls her hand into fists. Bloom: "This is important, Stella!" Stella: "Yes, important to you, you, you." Tecna: "Stella! What in the world is your problem?" Stella: "Nothing. I am simply "telling it how it is" as Musa would say. I'm just "keeping it real"." Bloom: "Stella, I don't know what's wrong with you but you're really being mean and I'm not going to stand here while you throw your little princess tantrum." Stella: "Fine!" Bloom: "Fine, I'm out of here!" Stella: "Fine, go!" Y/n: "I know her!" Everyone: "Huh?" Y/n: "That's Daphne of Domino, or more commonly Daphne the water nymph." Bloom: "Where did you learn?" Y/n: "Books you're not allowed to read. Headmistress orders." Bloom goes to storm off with Kiko. Brandon: "Y/n!" Y/n: "Huh?" Brandon: "You're going to be late." Y/n: "Oh yeah training. Bye, girls!" Bloom: "Hey Brandon." Y/n: "I'm ready." Brandon: "Hey, Bloom I've got to go. Y/n has some training to get to." Bloom: "Okay bye." *Walks off* Stella stared after her confused. Stella: "Wait, what did I just say? What'd I do?" Tecna, Flora, and Musa are unimpressed. Stella: "What?!"