The Power of Harmonix

Y/n's clothes:

Intro/Recap

Narrator: "On Earth, the Winx and the Trix fought for the Lilo, a plant that releases powerful magic once it blossoms. No one knew that the Lilo plant was in the caring hands of Macy, Mitzi's sister. The Winx successfully defended Macy and the plant, from the clutches of the Trix."

~Y/n's room~

Y/n: "AHH!" Ice: "What's wrong?!" Flora: "You were crying last night, so Bloom and I got you Ice cream." Pepe: "Daddy!" Pepe jumps on Ice's head. Ice looks mad. Y/n: "Isn't Pepe cute?" Ice: "Yes." Floyd walks up to the bed. Y/n: "Ice cream!" Y/n eats it with Ice. Flora: "So?" Y/n: "Oh! Ice and I had a deep conversation about what's going on in our relationship!" Ice: "Speaking of that conversation. I've gotta meet with Faragonda." Y/n feeds Ice ice cream. Y/n: "Eat up, Icy." Ice: "Okay, Princess." They eat the ice cream together. Bloom takes a pic and sends it to Y/n. Y/n: "I love you, my prince." Ice: "I love you too, princess." Y/n: "Can you tell me another story?" Ice: "Can you two leave?" Bloom: "Sure." Flora: "Bye!" The two farries leave. Ice: "How about I tell you the story of how my parents met?" Y/n: "Okay." Ice: "I'll talk to her after this stuff with Tritannus is over." Y/n: "Promise me you will." Ice: "I promise."

~Outside Y/n's room~

Flora: "That worked." Bloom: "They love each other." Tecna: "Where were you two?" Bloom: "Y/n." Flora: "and Ice." Aisha: "What." Aisha barges into Y/n's room. Ice: "Then-" Aisha: "We're opening the book." Y/n: "Okay. Good luck." Ice: "I was hoping you'd be there." Y/n: "Sure." *Grabs the tub of ice cream.* "Here Ice, I know how much you love this stuff." Ice: "Thanks:

~The Winx's Dorm~

Aisha: "Of course we should open it. Think of what we went through to get the Sirenix Book." Tecna: "That's exactly what I am thinking of." Aisha: "I think we should try." Aisha tries to open the book. Aisha: "It's not opening." Tecna: "Seriously?" Aisha: "Check it out." Tecna: "Huh." Flora: "Hey, you guys. Headmistress Faragonda wants to see us." Musa: "And she wants us to bring the Sirenix Book."

~Alfea Central Courtyard~

Bloom: "I thought you might remember this." Bloom shows Sky a rose. Bloom: "You gave it to me. You said it smells like a warm fire on a cold night or the first day of spring. You said it smells like happiness. You said it smells like me." Sky: "Bloom..." Krystal suddenly appears. Krystal: "Still trying to get Sky to remember? I've brought someone to help. Sky, this is Princess Diaspro. Y/n: "You traitor!" Diaspro: "Princess Y/n." Ice grabs Y/n to stop her from killing Diaspro. Y/n: "You better have a good reason to bring that traitor here." Bloom gasps. Diaspro: "Hello, Sky." Sky: "Hello. I, um..." Diaspro: "I know. You've lost your memory." Sky: "But you know me?" Diaspro: "I've known you for years. We grew up together." Y/n: "I was there when you were a toddler. This ain't fair." Sky: "So you can tell me about Eraklyon?" Diaspro: "Of course. It's my home, too." Sky: "And my family... there's so much I want to know. Oh, sorry, Bloom. I'll see you later." Bloom: "Oh." Sky: "So Diaspro, my mom and dad, you know them, right?" Y/n: *grabs Diaspros wrist.* "I'll give you one warning. Spell my brother again, and I'll have you tried for multiple counts of treason." Diaspro: "Yes." Sky: "Spelled?" Y/n: "Ice!" Ice: "How did you know?" Y/n: "You smell like ice cream. Anyway, Diaspro had Valtor help her spell you." Diaspro: "How did-" Y/n stares off into space. Ice snaps pic before making a pile of snow on her head. Y/n: "What the heck! Icy!" Ice: "You're thinking of him again." Sky: "I'll catch you later, Y/n." Y/n: "Be careful with traitors you might end up one." Bloom: "Mmm." Stella: "So, the ex-fiancée returns." Bloom: "Oh, Stella." Krystal: "Talking with Diaspro is sure to help Sky regain his memory. Isn't it wonderful she's here?" Y/n: "Wonderful. That's a nice thing to call someone who spelled royalty." Stella: "Fantabulous. *to Bloom* Headmistress Faragonda wants to talk to us about the Sirenix Book... in her office." Bloom: "Oh, of course. Sirenix." Stella: "Later, Krystal." Y/n: "Common Icy." Ice: "Coming Princess."