In the snake's lair

Y/n's clothes:

Intro/Recap

"Narrator: While Bloom faces the Trix on the island of dragons, from the Omega Dimension, a message from Tecna arrives. The Winx and the Specialists leave immediately, but a trap is waiting for them on the detention planet."

~Alfea Courtyard~

Bloom: "Well, good morning Alfea." Y/n: "Morning Bloom!" Bloom: "Y/n!" Y/n: "Shh. I snuck out to help get Tecna."

~Dorm Hallway~

Bloom: "Stella! Stella! Open up, it's me, Bloom. Huh? Flora, it's Bloom! Yoo-hoo, Musa, are you there?"

~The Winx's Dorm~

Bloom: "Ohh. Where is everybody? Why is no one here? I sure hope they're okay." Quentin: "Y/n! Your back!" Lockette: "What about me Bloom? I've been waiting and waiting!" Bloom: "Lockette!" Chatta: "We're here too!" Bloom: "Easy does it. I'm so happy to be with all of you guys too." Lockette: "I'm so glad you're back! I was so worried about you." Bloom: "Oh, I'm fine but what's happening here? Where is everybody?" Amore: "While you were on the island of Pyros, the other Winx decided to leave for the Omega Dimension." Bloom: "What?" Digit: "Yeah, they went to find Tecna." Bloom: "Tecna!" Y/n: "She's alive and well." Piff: "Toota..."

~Hallway~

Bloom: "Excuse me, Miss Faragonda! I need to speak to you." Y/n: *Panting* "I need to work on my cardio." Faragonda: "Bloom, you're quite the early riser." Bloom: "Well, I uh..."

~Faragonda's Office~

Bloom: "I'm just back from Pyros and I find the whole school deserted. What's going on?" Griselda: "Well it is early. All the students are still sound asleep." Bloom: "Not all. Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for your advice. Everything on Pyros was..." Faragonda: "I know. I heard all about it. Maia the chief elder of the island of dragons is an old friend of mine. She kept me well informed of the progress you were making." Bloom: "Oh, but I..." Faragonda: "I'm very proud of you, Bloom. You passed the test with flying colors." Bloom: "I was able to grow so much you know and I got a lot more in touch with my powers, but.." Griselda: "Why is there always a but?" Y/n: "I hate buts." Bloom: "How did I manage to earn my Enchantix power without saving anybody from my world?" Faragonda: "Bloom, as far as fairies' goal you've become quite the phenomenon. The rare exception indeed." Flashback on Bloom's Enchantix transformation. Faragonda: "On Pyros, you used all of your willpower focusing on your strengths. You believed in yourself so strongly that it transformed you. It's as if you willed yourself into an Enchantix." Griselda: "Well done Bloom." Bloom: "Uh, thank you. But there's another important thing I wanted to ask you. I was hoping to get permission to leave again." Faragonda: "I suppose you wish to join your friends and assist them in their search for Tecna." Bloom: "Very much. It's a ship from Red Fountain!"