Tower Beyond The Clouds

Y/n's clothes

Intro/Recap

Narrator: "The Winx arrived on Monoceros, the home star of winged unicorns, where the third Prime Star is hiding. The Winx magically bond with the unicorns. Meanwhile, Sky's on Monoceros on a mission with Diaspro and has been attacked by a black unicorn."

~Monoceros~

Stella: "Uh, we're friends now. Right, little horse?" Her unicorn ignores her. Stella: "Hey! What did I do this time?" Aisha: "I don't think he likes being called a horse. He's a unicorn, Stella." Stella: "But they're all like horse-cousins or something, right?" Y/n: "I'm going to name you Galaxy." Galaxy snorts. Flora: "Look how high we're flying!" Bloom: "Beyond the clouds. Just like the Star Case said." Diaspro: "Help! Someone help me!" Musa: "Did you guys hear that, too?" Diaspro: "Help!" Flora: "Yes, sounds like someone needs our help." Bloom: "Okay, let's go, Winx!" Bloom sees Diaspro. Bloom: "Diaspro?" Diaspro: "Bloom!" Y/n: "Distant relative?" Galaxy nods. Y/n: "I'm calling the Midnight. Midnight!" Bloom: "What are you doing here?" Diaspro: "Uh, nothing. Just passing by." Stella: "Ooh, this is an angry horse!" Aisha: "Bloom, look!" Bloom: "Sky!" Sky is chased by the black unicorn. Bloom: "Quick! We gotta help him! That black unicorn is attacking!" Sky: "Huh? The Winx! Watch out! The black unicorn is dangerous!" Galaxy stops. Y/n: "YOU DIDN'T JUST OFFEND GALAXY!" Bloom: "It looks like our Unicorns don't want to get any closer to that one." Aisha: "Then we'll handle it ourselves. We'll just use ranged attacks! Let's transform!" Flora: "No, Aisha! Wait! The local plants are telling me the black unicorn... he's not evil!" Stella: "You sure, Flora? He looks a bit aggressive to me" Y/n: "Galaxy, do what you think is right." Tecna: "If Flora is right, we can't attack." Bloom: "Let's let our unicorns take the lead. We have to trust them." Stella: "What is he doing?" The unicorns get closer to the black unicorn. Musa: "Looks like they're putting on..." Bloom: "A magical air show!" Flora: "Look!" Sky: 'Wow. I've never seen anything like this before. And it's working!" Tecna: "It seems that the black unicorn is calming down." Bloom: "Well, then, let's see if we can add to the magic." All unicorns land. Bloom: "Sky! Are you okay?" Sky: "Still in one piece, thank you. Unluckily, my suit is damaged. Could any of you girls..." Tecna: "This is your lucky day." She uses her magic and his suit is fixed. Sky: "Wow. Being the friend of a fairy of technology is so cool!" Flora: "Good, relax..." Aisha: "We're your friends. We don't want to hurt you." Asteria: "Stop, Winx! Nice work calming him down. But he still doesn't trust you. Or us." Y/n: "You were great, All of you were." Aisha: "Asteria!" Asteria: "So you met Aryo." Stella: "Yeah. He's not super friendly like everyone else on this star." Asteria: "Aryo is not evil. He just doesn't trust anyone. See his horn? The last time Aryo trusted someone, they broke his horn! After that, he lost all trust in others." Y/n: "Would you like some ice cream, Ayro?" Bloom: "I'm sorry about what happened to you, Aryo. But I'm sure you'll find someone to bond with." Diaspro: "Hey, sorry! I'm sorry to interrupt such a touching moment, but can we just go home now Sky?" Bloom: "Wait. Are you telling me that the two of you were on a mission together?" Diaspro: "Will you tell her, Sky?" Aryo suddenly approaches Diaspro. Diaspro: "No, wait! What do you want from me? Stay back! Back!" He then licks her face. Diaspro: "Aah! Gross!" Flora: "I can't believe it!" Asteria: "Looks like Aryo found someone to trust." Aisha: "That shrew? I sure hope he knows what he's doing." Diaspro: "You don't think I want to ride a winged animal? Oh, wait. Wait. You know, that's not a bad idea after all. I'm leaving! No one appreciates me here. Quick! Take me back to Eraklyon! Bye-bye, Sky! I'll be waiting for our next mission together!" Stella: "Truly, unicorns are really strange creatures." Stella's unicorn objects to her comment. Stella: "Whoa! Sorry! I meant some other unicorns are strange!" Sky: "Uh, thanks for your help, girls! I can't imagine what would have happened." Musa: "Thank us later, Sky. You're not out of danger yet." Flora: "Girls, what do you say we... go check out those floating rocks?" Musa, Tecna, and Aisha agree. Stella: "But we can see them fine from here?" Flora: "But if we go over there, we'll get a better look. Right, Stella?" Flora shows Stella the heated situation and what she truly means to say. Stella: "Okay. We'll just leave those two alone..." Aisha creates another morphix band to lock her mouth. Bloom: "I can't believe you've been on a mission with Diaspro all this time." Sky: "I've already told you. Diaspro tricked me. I was convinced we were on a mission for my father." Bloom: "Then you could have told me that. Unless you had something to hide." Sky: "I thought you'd be mad if I told you. I tried to answer your calls, but every time I did, Diaspro got into trouble. You have to trust me, Bloom. I swear I couldn't wait to see you again." Bloom: "Me too." Sky: "Then let's make up for the lost time. Now I'm on a mission with you! I'll help you recover the Prime Star." Bloom: "Okay. But that doesn't solve our problem. You could have told me about Diaspro. And you didn't." Sky: "S,o you don't trust me?" Bloom & Sky: "Let's get going." Ice: "Well, well... Looks like someone has trust issues." Y/n: "Long history since freshman year." Stormy: "Yeah. That'll come in handy once I get the Prime Star." Darcy: "You. You. Always you! Don't you think you're a bit of an egomaniac, Stormy?" Stormy: "Why? Is that a problem? Don't forget I'm the one who already got a Prime Star." Darcy: "You're so boring!" Ice: "Quiet down! The Winx will lead us right to the Prime Star as long as they don't hear your bickering." Flora: "See those wonderful clouds? They look like cotton candy!" Stella: "I don't think we should spoil our journey for this tiny trust thing." Bloom: "Sorry, Stella. But what's done is done." Sky: "Please, Bloom! I already told you. You can trust me!" Bloom: "I'm trying, Sky. But I keep thinking that you didn't trust me, either." Sky: "What do you mean?" Y/n: *Groans*"Let's go do our own thing Galaxy." Bloom: "I mean I wouldn't be so angry if you had told me about Diaspro." Sky: "What about me? I always trust you when you're off saving the Magic Universe!" Bloom: "Okay, so it's my fault now?" Stella: "Um, sorry to interrupt, but I think we're here, guys!" Musa: "There's the magic barrier. We can't pass through alone." Flora: "We need you now, my friend." The unicorns activate their horns. The barrier opens. Stella: "Yes! It worked! We can pass!" They all pass through the gate. Stella: "Okay, that's gotta be Horn Tower." Bloom: "The Star Case told us to look beyond the clouds. The Prime Star must be there!"

~Horn Tower~

Bloom: "Thank you, my friends. You've been such a big help. We can take it from here." All unicorns depart. Musa: "There's the Prime Star! Let's go get it!" Flora: "The way those clouds are moving. It's unnatural." Stella: "And that lightning doesn't look good. It looks like evil magic!" Aisha: "Do you think the Prime Star is defending herself?" Bloom: "I have a feeling it's something else. Something bad! Stormy! I knew you were around here somewhere!" Darcy: "Did we need such a dramatic entrance?" Ice: "Stormy is too full of herself. We've lost the element of surprise." Stormy: "I don't trust time wasters! Just crush the Winx, and take the Prime Star!" Bloom: "Girls, let's transform! Magic Winx! Cosmix!" Cosmix transformation* Stormy: "Now then, let's get this party started!" Aisha: "Morphix Bubble!" Tecna: "Your Morphix doesn't conduct electricity. Good thinking, Aisha." Aisha: "I was just acting on impulse." Bloom: "Aisha!" Aisha: "I've got this, girls!" Sky: "Leave Bloom alone, you witch!" Stormy: "Hey!" Y/n & Ice: "Fairly accurate statement, but still!" Bloom: "Thanks, Sky." Ice: "I'll leave the fighting to Darcy and Stormy. So I can grab the Prime Star!" Sky notices Ice heading to the Prime Star. Sky: "Sorry, Ice. You're not getting past!" Ice: "You sure about that?" Ice hits Sky with a giant block of ice. Bloom: "Sky! I gotta help him!" Stormy hits Bloom. Sky: "Hyper Frost!" Sky frees himself from the block of ice. Sky: "I gotta reach Ice!" Ice: "Yes! Here it is. Finally!" They both touch the star. Bloom: "No! Sky!" Bloom flies up there and gets dragged to another dimension.

~Unknown Dimension~

Bloom: "Where... where am I now?" Sky: "What are these?" Ice: "They're called Ice Blades. Sky: "I've got to get out of here!" Ice: "Not so fast." Bloom: "Sky, no!" Ice: "Save Sky or get the Prime Star? The choice is yours, Bloom!" Sky: "Worry about the Prime Star! I can handle this! Trust me!" Bloom: "That's right, Sky, I trust you. Where do you think you're going, Ice? Cosmix Magic!" Bloom's spell distracts Ice and she earns the star. Ice: "No!" Sky: "HyperCharge!"

~Horn Tower~

Bloom: "What happened?" Sky: "You did it, Bloom. I'm so glad you trusted me." Bloom: "And you trusted me. Thank you for showing me the right thing to do." Wishing Star: "Well done, Bloom. You realized trust is neither a gift nor a talent, but a goal we can achieve each day by opening our hearts to others." Bloom: "Phew! The sun is back. I'm sorry I reacted like that before." Sky: "And I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Diaspro." Ice: "What a romantic scene! What a warm feeling in my heart! Let's see if I can cool you down a bit." Y/n: "Shut up Ice." Darcy: "Yeah you and Y/n are always like that." Stella: "Light Shield!" Bloom: "I'm sorry, Ice, but I prefer the warmth of friendship and true affection." Flora: "Rain of Petals!" Stella: "Bye-bye, Trix!" Bloom: "Thanks, girls! Good timing as always." Aisha: "Oh, didn't you trust us?" Bloom: "Sure I did. Didn't doubt you for a second."

~Monoceros~

Bloom: "This song is dedicated to friends. Old friends, and new friends. Because a friend is always there, even in your darkest moment. And the best thing you can do is trust him." Aisha: "Let's turn it up, girls!" They play the music.

Ending:

Narrator: "The Winx leave for Lynphea, Flora's homeworld, to find the fourth Prime Star. Here, Flora catches up with her sister Miele. The Winx have to face the Trix and Darcy's magical illusions to recover the star before their enemies."