Trix Tricks

Y/n's Clothes:

Y/n's  Clothes:

Intro/Recap

Intro/Recap

Narrator: "The Trix thought that the magic of Christmas was a new power and tried to steal it from Bloom. They trapped the Winx at Alfea with ice-breathing dragons but the Winx prevailed. Now, it is up to the Winx to solve the riddle of the Gem of Courage."

~Tritannus's Lair~

Trix: "Darkened waves of twilight rain, tame her mind and bring her pain." Daphne screams. Trix: "Darkened waves of twilight rain, tame her mind and bring her pain..." Tritannus: "Tell me how to get Sirenix now, Daphne! Or I'll let them tear your mind apart!" Daphne screams. Daphne: "NEVER!" Trix: "Darkened waves of twilight rain, tame her mind and bring her pain." Tritannus: "Stop! She fainted." Stormy: "Oh man." Darcy: "Oh, lightweight." Tritannus: "Urg!!! She'll never talk to save herself..." Ice: "But she will talk to save her sister!" Tritannus: "Of course! Bloom! Find Bloom! Bring her to me!"

~Alfea's Central Courtyard~

Faragonda: "It's my honor and my pleasure to declare the annual Wind Rider Competition open! Specialists, mount your Wind Riders." The crowd cheers. Tecna: "I've always loved the Wind Rider Competition." Bloom: "Me, too." Faragonda: "Um. A very challenging course this year, Saladin!" Saladin: "We'll see some exciting rides, Faragonda!" Brandon: "Ready to race, Riven?" Riven: "Yeah! You're ready to get beaten?" Musa: "Ready? Go!" Bloom: "Look at them! Go Riven!" Brandon: "First stop: Flaming Cages!" The Specialists pass the Flaming Cages. The crowd cheers. Stella: "That's my boy! Go, Brandon!" Bloom: "Wow! Sky looks nervous. I'm gonna go talk to him." Sky: "Aw men..." Helia: "C'mon, it's like riding a horse, bro! You never forget." Sky: "I can't remember if I ever rode a horse..."