Date with Disaster

(Author's Note: Brandon and Sky's names are still switched.)

Outfit:

~Alfea Kitchen~

~Alfea Kitchen~

Flora: "Okey dokey, girls. Five hundred potatoes down." Tecna: "So that means only five hundred more to go." Bloom, Flora, Musa, and Tecna are seen peeling potatoes. Y/n is cutting carrots. Bloom: "You know what? I'll feel like a dork if this doesn't work." Musa: "Well where did you find the formula?" Bloom: "It was in the new fairies' self-improvement guide. So I mean it should work." Bloom throws off her apron and floats in the air. Bloom: "A thousand potatoes, a bushel of whipweed, a magic backflip, and your good decisions on the next day. It said good judgment is guaranteed." Chef Sfoglia walks into the kitchen. Chef Sfoglia: "I thought I heard itty-bitty voices. What are you girls doing in my kitchen, ah?" Y/n: "Making a midnight snack of carrots for my kid, Floyd." Bloom: "Working on an experiment project for potion class." Chef Sfoglia: "Look at this place, a mess." Tecna: "The potion lab was signed out." Y/n: "All I'm doing is feeding my Kid!" Chef Sfogila: "You only touched the carrots and a knife?" Y/n: "I was going to clean it and buy you more carrots as a replacement." Chef Sfoglia: "Finish and get out." Musa: "Relax, micetro. Have a spud." Chef Sfoglia: "My spiro potatoes. You're using my babies! And what is this all about?!" Chef Sfoglia points at the frying pan while they are cooking omelets. Flora: "That's dinner!" Y/n: "Not mine." Bloom and Musa walk to the frying pans. Bloom: "We got hungry!" Y/n: "Welp, I'm done." Y/n washes the knife and puts away the knife. Y/n: "Bye!" Y/n goes to feed Floyd. Chef Sfoglia: "Wait you're only feeding your kid that?" Y/n: "Nope. I'm feeding my kid watermelon, pears, peaches, bananas, grapes, carrots, lettuce, celery, pumpkin, squash, and spinach. All cut into small pieces." Chef Sfoglia: "But..." Y/n: "My kid is a baby goat!" Chef Sfoglia: "Oh." Y/n: "Bye." Chef Sfoglia: "That is not how to cook." Musa: 'Hey, how hard can it be to make an omelet?!" Chef Sfoglia: "You have to show love to your food." Flora flips her omelet. Chef Sfoglia: "You can not neglect it. You must put passion into your cooking." Musa almost misses her omelet. Bloom accidentally flips the omelet on the fan. Chef Sfoglia: "Not that much passion!" Bloom: "I guess I'll get a ladder." Flora: "Don't worry I got it" Flora flicks the switch up and down. The fan speeds up. Tecna: "I don't think that's it." Musa: "Go little omelet spinning like a DJ! Like it's your birthday! Like you got your biggest fan gonna surf you like a ham..." (rap) Chef Sfoglia: "Knock it off! I see you need instruction in singing as well as cooking in the kitchen! It is the music of juice, not leftovers!" The omelet drops on his head. Chef Sfoglia: "Normally, I'd find this funny but as I am the one with the omelet on my face, I do not laugh!" Chef Sfoglia wipes off the omelet. Chef Sfoglia: "Now hurry up with this project. You might want to be done when the headmistress walks in here." Flora: "The whipweed is almost done." Stella walks in. Stella: "So what's the sit in the kitchen, girls?!" Tecna: "You being fashionable late can only mean a social engagement." Y/n: "I'm back." Stella: "Yeah, I know I totally said I'd but... you're just gonna let me play a good excuse card today!" Bloom: "Oh yeah, what's the excuse this time?" Stella: "I just received a late-minute invitation" Musa: "Another shoe of the month club?" Stella: "From Prince Sky! He invited me to someplace called "The Black Lagoon Cafe" tonight!" Flora: "Oh!" Musa: "A handwritten note, you go Stella. Woo!" Y/n: "Let me see that!" *Grabs it* "That isn't Sky's handwriting!" Stella: "How do you know?" Y/n: "I should, I grew up with him!" Bloom: "Whaaaa!" Y/n: "Me, Brandon, and Sky grew up together and are very close." Stella: "Well I'm going to see what this is about. I've been trying to figure out what to wear but, I'm in desperate need of second opinions." Y/n: "Can I come with you? I've been dying to try new food!" Stella: "Sure, but bring someone with you." Y/n: "Bloom!" Bloom: "Yeah?" Y/n: "Wanna try the food at the cafe Stella's going to? It must be new because I haven't heard of it, and I had vowed to try every cafe or food place here." Bloom: "Say no more!"