The Black Willow Tears

Y/n's clothes:

Intro/Recap

Intro/Recap

Narrator: "After a tough battle against Valtor and the witches of Cloud Tower, the Winx find out that Faragonda has been transformed into an old oak. Will they ever save their dear headmistress?"

~The forest~

Lockette: "Do you need anything else Miss Faragonda?" Amore: "Lockette, she can't talk." Chatta: "Wait, a second, everybody, I bet I can break Valtor's spell!" Lockette: "Don't worry Headmistress, because right now the Winx are on their way to Linphea to find a way to break this spell." Quentin: "Let the fairies handle it. We don't want to worsen this."

~Cloud Tower~

Valtor: "Hmmm... very interesting. Stormy, please step forward, I want to try to give you a new power." Darcy: "Can you stop braiding my hair!" Ice: "No." Darcy: "What are you even doing?" Ice: "Making Roses." Darcy: "Why?" Ice: "So. I can do Y/n's hair as a surprise." Stormy: "Hmm..." Ice: "Why, her?" Valtor: "Because I sense something! Tell me how you feel?" Stormy: "Electric!" Lucy: "Valtor! The Winx are on their way to Linphea to save Faragonda." Valtor: "Seeking aid from the realm of nature, are they? Thanks for the news, Lucy. You know, it would be nice for someone here to take care of those fairies for me." Stormy: "I'll go and try out my new power." Darcy: "Any reason to get Ice to stop!" Ice: "Yeah, I have something to do, too..."

~Linphea~

Flora: "Linphea! It's so great to be home!" Stella: "Stella's teleport thanks you for riding with us and hopes to see you again soon!" Layla: "This place is beautiful!" Stella sneezes. Miele: "Flora!" Flora: "Miele! Everybody, this is my sister, Miele." Miele: "Hi everybody!" Winx: "Hi, Miele! How are you doing?" Flora: "So, do you have good news for us?" Miele: "I spoke to the elders as you asked, they said that you need to go to the City of Trees and see the Sage of Linphea. I'll take you there! Come on everybody!"

~Cloud Tower~

Stormy: "Part of the Realms and tunnel of light, give me a passage for which to take flight!" Ice: "A dimensional passage? Congratulations, you used to have trouble with that kind of spell." Stormy: "What are you doing here Ice?" Ice: "What makes you think you're the only one who can go?" Stormy: "Valtor gave me new powers, which means he wants me to take care of those fairies." Ice: "Why you?" Stormy: "Who knows? Maybe because he likes me! Later bro!" Ice: "Fine, but if you see Y/n, tell her I have a gift for her." Stormy: "Sure."