The Princess Ball

Y/n's clothes:

~Intro/Recap~

~Intro/Recap~

Narrator: "In Alfea, college classes are over. And finally, after a year full of adventures, dangers, and spells, the holidays are here. For Bloom and her friends at the Winx Club, it is time to say goodbye."

~Fargonda's office~

Y/n: "Headmistress?" Faragonda: "Y/n! Come sit have you met Tyrone?" Y/n: "Hey T, how did your date with Valorie go?" Tyrone: "Good." Faragonda: "What did you need?" Y/n: "He's coming. He has a plan of escape." Faragonda: "Oh! Tyrone, can you excuse us for a minute?" Tyrone: "Sure."

~Later~

Tyrone: "What's wrong?" Y/n: "You'll know soon enough." Tyrone: "Okay."

~The Winx's dorm~

Stella: "I'll take this to Mom's, that one to Dad's, no, wait, I need the blue top for Mom's picnic. But then I should have the red dress for Dad's royal parade." Amore: "That red dress is really beautiful, Stella." Stella: "True. I should probably wear it to Mom's Garden Tea Party. Do you know any cloning spells?" Amore: "Uh, uh-uh." Musa: "Oh, Stella, stop worrying about it and just divide your stuff in half! Then wear whatever you have." Stella: "Wear whatever?! You've got to be kidding." Flora: "All the Aromagic potions go in the big bag and all the floral scents go in the small one." Chatta: "Aw... we're on it, Flora." Y/n: *Pacing* He's coming. I know it. Bloom: "I just said goodbye to Sky." Flora: "Vacation's way shorter this year." Bloom: "I know it won't be that long, but we kinda had a fight, and I hate to leave it at that. Maybe I should call him." Tecna: "Twenty-two point four percent in this suitcase and seventy-eight point six percent in that one. Magi-send!" Digit: "Isn't precision wonderful?" Tecna: "A thing of beauty. Come on, follow me." Quentin: "Why are you so worried Y/n?" Y/n: "Bloom! Why don't you come to my place for a while?" Bloom: "Okay!"

~Alfea's Central Courtyard~

Layla: "Since Musa and I are staying here for the summer, we'll help you carry your stuff." Bloom: "No need to! Watch this. Luggage, follow me!" Stella: "So, what have you and Musa got planned?" Layla: "Today, we're going to that new beach on the eastern shore." Musa: "There's a shuttle bus every hour." Flora: "Oh, watch out!" Layla: "I got it! Oh no!" Stella: "Do you have any idea how long it took me to divide up my clothes between my "mom" bag and "dad" bag?" Y/n: "Mom and dad bag? OW! My head!" Quentin: "Y/n, why didn't you pack anything?" Y/n: "I didn't bring any clothes. I use magic to change. I also threw out my old toothbrush and toothpaste." Girls, except Stella, laugh. Bloom: "We'll help you repack." Amore: "Stella, look, up there!" Stella: "It's a sungram from Solaria!" Messenger: "The Royal Court of Solaria is pleased to announce our official Princess' Ball." Stella:" A princess' ball? For me? I thought for sure they wouldn't have one." Amore: "Oh, this is so exciting!" Bloom: "I don't mean to sound dumb, but what's a Princess' Ball anyway?" Layla: "It's like a coming-out party for royalty. It means a princess is officially entering royal society." Y/n: "Mine is next year. My mom wanted me to wait a year so I can finish my royal training." Musa: "Back when they had arranged marriages, that's when they'd announced who you were going to marry." Layla: "It's still the case in some kingdoms." Stella: "Yuck! Can you imagine?" Radius (through sungram): "You're going to love your party, honey, and I'll be making a very special announcement that I am sure will make you very happy." Stella: "Change of plans. Everyone's coming to Solaria." Bloom: "But..." Stella: "And no ifs and buts. A Princess' Ball is a once-in-a-lifetime event, and I want to share it with all of you." Girls shout. Winx: "Yay! All right! Woohoo! I'm so excited!"