Dance Competition on Harmony

Y/n's Clothes:

Intro/Recap

Narrator: "The Winx arrived on Lynphea to recover the fourth Prime Star. Darcy used her magic illusions to take the shape of Miele, Flora's sister, and prevent her from getting the star. The Trix found the star before the Winx."

~Alfea~

Griselda: "Welcome back to Magical Self-Defense Class, my dear students. I hope you've been practicing your deflection techniques because it's time to put them to the test." Bloom: "Ready, Winx?" Musa: "Sure, Bloom! I practiced all day yesterday." Bloom: "And you, Stella?" Stella: "Well, I'll just, uh, get back here." Griselda: "Stella first! And now, my assistants, Kiko and Knut, will simulate a magic attack. Stella, get ready to deflect it." Stella passes the test with her shield. Griselda: "Next!" Musa's phone rings. Musa: "Riven? Ugh, he wants to get ice cream after class." Musa does not notice that Knut has already activated the machine. Bloom: "Musa! Heads up!" Griselda: "Pay attention or you'll hit someone with the rebound! Next!" Knut accidentally puts Kiko along with the projectile and fires. Bloom: "Kiko!" She catches Kiko safely. The Star Case shows up. Flora: "It's the Star Case!" Bloom: "It must be here to tell us where to find the fifth Prime Star." Wishing Star: "On the world of music, rough and soothing combine artfully. And that perfect sound will yield the star of harmony." Tecna: "Couldn't the world of music be your world, Musa?" Musa: "Yes, of course! So the fifth Prime Star is on my homeworld, Melody." Bloom: "Professor Griselda, may we be excused? We have to leave for Melody right away." Griselda: "Well, as important as my lessons are, the fate of the Magic Universe hangs in the balance. Class is over!" Griselda faints again. Musa: "Good thing. I'll send an Emojix to Riven and tell him we're leaving on a mission." Flora: "Maybe you should give him one more chance, Musa. It's just ice cream." Musa: "I don't need him telling me his feelings unless he can show me. Besides, if we're going to Melody, I'll finally catch up with my dad." Stella: "Bloom, why so serious?" Bloom: "Stella, the Trix have been anticipating all our moves lately. I hope they aren't waiting for us again." Stella: "Come on, Bloom. A little positive thinking, please? The Trix will never show up on Melody."

~Melody~

The Trix attacks the Winx. Y/n & Bloom: "You were saying, Stella?" Stella: "No worries, Bloom! We just have to get the Prime Star before them, right?" Flora: "Up there!" Flora points to the Prime Star. Ice: "Darcy! Stormy! Go get it!" Bloom: "Not so fast!" Bloom attacks Darcy & Stormy. Bloom: "Let's try the deflection technique. Got it!" She accidentally knocks the Prime Star out with this. Bloom: "Whoopsie!" Ice: "Trix! Let's follow the star!" Bloom: "Winx, stay together! We can't let the Trix out of our sight. There's the Prime Star!" Musa: "It's flying toward the Melody Disco!" Tecna: "Let's go!"

~Melody Disco~

Galatea: "Welcome to the annual Disco Magic Competition! I will be your host, Princess Galatea!" Girl #1: "All right! This is so cool!" Galatea: "Thank you all! This contest is truly important to me." Musa: "Wow, this is Melody's biggest party! Galatea organizes it every year." Galatea: "This year, we're going to award the Dancing Queen with this crown. Including a special extra that just fell from above!" The crown Galatea holding has the Prime Star in it. Flora: "Maybe we could ask her nicely to give us the star?" Musa: "Won't be that easy. Princess Galatea takes this event very seriously." Ice: "Trix! Let's bring down the house! But... that's impossible!" His magic does no work and the crowd is annoyed by his action. Galatea: "Remember, the Disco is protected against magic attacks, so no cheating, please!" Ice: "Don't say a word!" Musa: "The only magic allowed in here is music." Aisha: "Didn't the Star Case mention harmony? I think we have to dance to get the star!" Bloom: "We are going to win the contest, the crown, and the Prime Star! Ready, Winx?" Y/n: "Okay." Stella: "Everyone, hold still!" Bloom: "Nice, Stella!" Aisha: "This might be the best outfit you've ever put together." Musa: "All right. Let's go win that dance contest!" Stella: "But, Musa, you had your heart set on visiting your father." Musa: "Yes, but the Prime Star, it's more important now." Bloom: "We all saw how excited you were." Musa: "But..." Aisha: "Musa, we've got this. You know I'm a good dancer. You can trust us." Bloom: "That's right. With Aisha, no one can beat us. Now go." Musa: "Thank you. Thanks, girls. You're the best-est best friends ever." Musa leaves. Darcy: "Hey! The Winx are splitting up?" Ice: "So what?" Darcy: "I don't like this. What if they know something we don't? I'm going after her." Y/n: "She's just visiting family." Ice: "Darcy, we are getting that star! That means we have to win the dancing queen crown." Darcy: "Whatever! You don't need me. You have our secret weapon." Stormy: "Right. The fairies have no chance this time!"