Valley of the Flying Unicorns

Y/n's clothes:

Intro/Recap

Narrator: "The Winx and Trix landed on Solaria to recover the second Prime Star, the star of confidence. Stella seemed to be the best person to retrieve the star, but she failed to complete her task, and the star was recovered by Stormy."

~Potionology Class~

Palladium: "Good morning, girls. Today's lesson will be a very special one, which I'm sure will intrigue many of you. You will learn how to make a perfect Hair and Makeup potion!" Stella: "Yay! I adore cosmetic potions!" Palladium: "Fine. Now, for the demonstration, I'll need an assistant." Stella: "Ooh! Me! Me! Choose me! Ow! I'm the one for the job!" Palladium: "Thank you, Stella. But these potions are very delicate. They require maximum concentration and minimum excitement. Perhaps I'd better choose Bloom. You, I can trust." Tecna: "Hey, Bloom. Are you offline? You have to go to the front." Bloom: "Here I am, Professor Palladium. You want me to review yesterday's lesson in front of the class?" Palladium: "No, Bloom. We're preparing a perfect Hair and Makeup potion. You'll need five drops of liquid beauty, three petals of a young lily, and a teaspoon of lunar essence. Very good. Now, Bloom, close your eyes and concentrate. Visualize the final effect. And if you do so perfectly, the result should be..." The potion explodes. Palladium: "Definitely not that!" Bloom: "I'm so sorry, Professor. I must have messed up some ingredients!" Stella: "I don't know if my excitement was the problem here." Y/n points at Palladium's head. Y/n: "You have a little something on your head."

~Alfea~

Aisha: "Can you tell us what's bothering you, Bloom? You've been pretty distracted lately, head in the clouds level stuff." Stella: "You aren't still thinking about Sky, are you?" Bloom: "Yes, I am. He hasn't answered a single call or Emojix in days now." Flora: "But the Specialists told you he's on a top-secret mission, didn't they?" Bloom: "That's just it, Flora! I keep asking myself if he's okay or if he's in danger. I just can't stop thinking about it and..." Tecna: "Wait a second. So, when we were in class..." Bloom: "Yeah, I was worrying about Sky getting caught by Eraklyon's Royal Condors." Musa: "This explains the nest on Professor Palladium's head." Bloom: "So he's either in trouble and not able to message me, or he's choosing not to?" Flora: "Bloom, don't think about it. I'm sure Sky will be back soon and..." Twinkly: "Oh, make way!" Musa: "What are you doing here?" Aisha: "Did something happen on Lumenia?" Twinkly: "Oh, no! I just came to see you. I've missed you girls so much!" Bloom: "We missed you too, Twinkly." The Star Case appears. Twinkly: "Oooh, it's the Star Case!" Wishing Star: "Winx, the third Prime Star waits on Monoceros. Not far. Look beyond the clouds and higher you'll find the trust you desire." Bloom: "Sorry to cut your visit short, Twinkly. But we gotta leave for Monoceros right away." Stella: "So, where is this Monoceros anyway?" Twinkly: "Let me come with you! Oh, they're so beautiful! Their coat is so soft and silky." Tecna: "What is she talking about?" Twinkly: "I'm talking about unicorns, of course!" Flora: "Unicorns?" Twinkly: 'The star of Monoceros is home to winged unicorns! See? You can't go alone. You absolutely need a guide like me!' Yn: "Alicorns?" Bloom: "Okay, Twinkly. You win. Lead us to Monoceros!" Twinkly: "Starsome!"