Entry #142 (11/28/21)

Dear Future Me,

Today I finally went out of the boarding house. I went for a short walk towards Palawan Pawnshop, to pay for my top up on my Soldivo fund. Then decided to visit Robinson's Mall and stay in their cafeteria to finish reading the paperback version of  "The Lady Who Left".

I think I purchased this book earlier this year. And after almost a year of reading it bit by bit, I finally decided to finish all of it today. I successfully finished it before the day ended.

Well, since my birthday is coming near, and I know Manil will give me a new book as a gift. She was the one who picked my name for our not-so-mysterious exchange gifts. There's no thrilling factor this time around. Hahaha.

Since there's only three of us, we might as well skip the raffling of names. We would end up knowing whom picked who anyway. But then again, we still do it every year. Bwahahaha. But this year we were really blunt. I even let Diane order her own gift. Except that I paid for it of course.

And as I was about to go to bed... I sprayed some perfume, the one that Bless has given me on Valentine's day this year.  It reminds me of the stupid letters that I sent to Neil.

I know he hasn't read any of it. He probably even forgot it ever existed. I could easily expect that he forgot to open it on his birthday. I think he never opened the box. Still, I wrote another set of letters addressed to him. I'm not sure if I would send them though.

I am also scared now that my birthday is near. I know I am bound to be disappointed. I was hoping he'll send me back a reply on my birthday. Though, I could only imagine that to happen. In reality, the only parcel I would be receiving is the one my mother planned to send me.

Well, my birthday wish would be, the success of Annaliza's board exam. I hope she'll pass. That's my ultimate wish for this year.

Go to bed now. It's already 12 mn.

Talk to you soon future self. I hope when you re-read this passage, I hope you are doing great. I hope you are happy and contented. I hope you find true love.

From the 24 year old you,
-Krizia xoxo