Chapter 13

Chester

I looked into Mike's eyes, longingly.

"Of course," he whispered kissing me once again. I sniffed.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just so happy to be with someone who understands me. You have no idea how much you mean to me Mikey."

He lifted my chin, "I do understand. Chester, when I met you at the park back in Phoenix, I knew you were someone special. And I love you."

I buried my face in his shirt again.

"Now come on, we've got some certain guys to surprise."

We headed out of the park and went to a street I wasn't really familiar with.

"Mike, where we going?"

"My house, plus, my mom would love to meet you," He said smiling, taking my hand in his.

We arrived to a very nice looking house. It was a two story with a really pretty front yard full of medium sized trees, bird houses hanging from each one.

He went to the door and unlocked it, "My mom won't be home until later."

Once we entered, I was taken back by the paintings that scattered the walls. Some looked very old fashioned and Victorian styled. Some looked really abstract and fun.

"My mom and I like to paint. A lot of these are my old paintings. I haven't had a chance to finish a new one."

"They're so cool. I honestly wish I could paint like you."

He chuckled, "You paint beautifully Chester. I prefer your style over mine." I could feel myself blushing.

"I'll call the guys over so we can tell them."

Mike took out his phone and dialed Joe's number.

"Mr. Hahn does not want to be bothered right now," Joe answered.

"Hey Joe, round up the guys. Really important right now."

"And what do you mean by that?" I hear Joe yawn.

"Chaz and I important," he said smirking and looking at me. I stuck my tongue out playfully.

"Alright Shinoda."

He hung up. "Must've been DJing for some club again last night."

"Maybe," I mumbled.

Mike wrapped his arms around my waist, "So what do you want to eat? I can tell you haven't had breakfast."

I was actually pretty hungry. I was waiting for Mike to call me or text me since Dave had told me that Mike liked me. So when Mike called, I left without eating.

"I do feel like eating some bacon..."

"Heh, okay, I'll make you some bacon. Maybe some eggs if you'd like."

I nodded, smiling. Mike and I went to the kitchen and made some breakfast. Mike was actually not bad a cooking. Every time I attempt to cook bacon, I end up burning it.

He watched me as I ate. "Why are you staring at me while I eat my bacon?"

"Because you're beautiful."

"I know, now go get me some orange juice so you can get your eyes off me," I said playfully. He laughed and got me a glass of orange juice. I chugged it down.

"Damn, slow down," he said laughing.

"Sorry, it's just that my mom never buys any good food, or cooks a hot meal. I usually eat leftovers or small snacks."

Mike sighed, "You really need to get away from there. Find a place to move into when you're old enough."

"Why? Its not like she's abusing me or something. And maybe I should."

"But she's not getting you proper food."

I sighed this time,"We try."

Someone knocked on the door hard and then it flung open.

"MIKEY, TELL ME HOW IT WENT!!!!" Dave said running towards us. The rest of the guys followed soon after.

"Phoenix, shuddap..." Joe said looking really sleepy.

"Chester and Mike are finally together! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! BENNODA FOREVER!"

Mike and I stared at Dave who was freaking out.

"Uhh, Dave, are you okay?"

I asked."I'M MORE THAN OKAY. TWO OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE DATING!"

He gave the most girly squeal and jumped up and down. I honestly don't know what's with this guy, but I liked it.

"So you two are dating?" Rob asks moving away from Dave.

"Yeah, we are," Mike puts an arm around me, "And I wouldn't trade him for anything at all."

Dave squealed again.

"Geunyang joyonghi hae, nan jeongmal pigon haeyo!" Joe yelled at him before collapsing on the couch.

I giggled then Mike laughed, "Damn that giggle is so fucking adorable."

"I think I should take Joe home," Rob chuckled. Joe was snoring on the couch. "He needs to stop staying up so late to do to those parties."

He grunted while he picked him up, "He's always ten times heavier when he sleeps."

"I'm gonna go with Rob to make sure he doesn't drop Joe," Brad said, "Congrats guys!"

Brad followed Rob out the door.

Mike rolled his eyes,"Not like we got married or anything." I giggled, making Mike groan.

"I swear you're gonna kill me with your adorableness."

Dave sat in front of us, "Sooo?" He stared at us grinning.

"Thanks Dave," I said, "For making me spill my secret to you first and not Mikey." Mike chuckled and put his arm around me.

Mike looked down at me and smiled.

"This feels like it's the beginning of something big."