Chapter 44

Mike

Just a week before winter break and I was finally back. Took me long enough, it felt like more than two weeks of being away. I shivered as I walked towards the building. I had to get used to the cold weather all over again. I was excited to finally see Chester. Dave told me he had come down with something, but he still came to see me. I neared the front entrance, walking past the huddles of other students. Mark Fiore was by the doors, looking at his phone. He looked up and waved.  

"Mike! You're back!" Mark ran up to me. 

"Hey Fiore, where's everyone else?"

"Probably in the library waiting for you."

I thanked him and tried not to run towards the library. I finally got to the door of the library and took a deep breath. I saw Brad, Rob, Dave, Joe all sitting around Chester. Chester. My heart leaped as I saw him. They all looked up as I walked in.

"Mike!" They jumped up, huge smiles plastered on their faces.

I walked up to them and pulled Chester in for a hug. He hugged back tightly. I felt him shaking against my embrace.

"Hey what's wrong? Aren't you happy to see me?"

"I am...so happy." He said softly. I looked down, looking at his eyes, glistening with pure joy. 

"Oh Chester."

I leaned towards him and pressed my lips gingerly on his. He melted into my lips and wrapped his arms around my neck. "This is getting to me," Joe sniffed and wiped his eyes. I pulled away and chuckled. 

"Did you guys really miss me that much?"

"Yes!" Joe said and jumped on me. He hugged me tightly as the others joined. "Why is everyone squishing me?" Chester squeaked.

"Because we love you!" Dave said, hugging us both tighter. The morning bell rang, pulling us all apart. 

As we all walked to our classes, I pulled Chester aside for a moment. "Hey so do you wanna hang at my place after school? My parents and Jay are going out to dinner."

"Of course." Chester nodded and smiled. 

***

I grabbed at his sweater and fumbled with the zipper. I threw my own sweater off as he kissed my neck. I pushed Chester down onto the bed and kissed  him roughly. His hands yanked at my belt, signalling that he wanted my pants off. I got up for a moment to undo my belt pull them off. I lay back down on top of him. Our erections were pressed together as I lay on top if him. He moved his hips slightly, trying to create friction between us. I roughly pressed my hips against his, making him moan loudly. "Mike...please fuck me already..."

"Hmmmh, eager aren't we?" I snickered and kissed his neck.

"You have no idea. I missed you a lot," Chester hummed, nuzzling his nose in my hair. 

I set a trail of kisses down his chest and belly. He moaned and moved his hips up slightly. I smirked and brushed my lips against his waistline. Chester let out a frustrated moan and bit his lip. I ran my hand slowly up his leg and rested it on his hip. "Mikey stop teasing me...," he groaned. I chuckled.

I flipped him over and he giggled. I yanked of his boxers and dropped them at the foot of my bed. Leaning forward, I pressed my lips against his back, kissing down his spine. He shuddered and groaned. I kicked of my own boxers. I smirked positioned my throbbing erection at his entrance, rubbing myself slightly against him. He whimpered and tried pushing himself against me. 

I giggled and teased him again, "Woah, settle down." He groaned and buried his face in the blankets. I spit into my hand and coated myself with it. I continued to probe him for a bit, allowing him to adjust.