Chapter 43

Chester's p.o.v

"What do you mean he's staying another week?!" I yelled at Brad. 

"Dude, he said he texted you, but you didn't respond!"

I sighed in frustration. "You weren't high right?" Brad asked raising an eyebrow. 

"No! I-"

"Come on Ches. This is getting out of hand!"

I looked at the sidewalk and continued to walk. I was scared. Mike wasn't here to protect me. Mark and the other bullies were just gonna hurt me again. We walked into the school building and dread instantly filled me.

"See you in Gym." Brad turned and walked to his first hour class. I sighed and walked slowly to class. I had time before the bell rang. I can stall.

Even though I walked as slowly as I could, it felt like I got to class too quickly. I sat down and Mark immediately walked up to me.

"Shinoda still not back?" He sneered. "Bet you miss him giving it to you in the ass huh," he whispered teasingly. He began to mimic moaning noises, "Oh Michael! Harder please!" One of his friends snorted as another one burst into laughter. "You know he's just using you. He would never love a pathetic piece of shit like you. Only getting off on watching people get hurt."

I clenched my hand into a fist. "You're lying. Mike's not like that."

"Oh you don't know him Bennington. I've known that bastard since we were thirteen. He doesn't love."

He had gotten too close to my face, "And I know for sure that he hates little weak fags like you." I had enough.

I stood up, "You better shut the fuck up if you know what's good for you." He rolled his eyes and scoffed. I still had to look up since he was so tall, but that just made me less intimidating. "Trying to look after yourself huh?" He chuckled and pushed me back. "You fag. Pathetic kid. No wonder your mom is never home. So she won't see your worthless face!"

I swung at him and hit him in the jaw. The other kids around us gasped. "Shut up! Just shut up!" I hit him again and pushed him, hard. He landed on his back with a loud thud. You could practically hear the wind get knocked out of him. He gasped and cried out as I got down and hit him repeatedly. I hit him square in the nose and a sickening crack was heard. But that didn't stop me from throwing punch after punch.

"You don't know shit about me! Shut up! Shut up!" I repeated and wrapped my hands around his throat. "People like you don't deserve to be around!"

The class grew quite and I heard someone gasp. "Mr. Bennington!" I felt hands attempting to pry me off Mark, but I pushed them off and continued to beat the living crap out of Mark. Finally a pair if strong arms wrapped around me and pulled me away. "NO! LET GO OF ME!" I screamed and kicked, "HE HAS TO PAY! THAT FUCKING BASTARD!"

"Chester! Shhh, it's me. Rob." I stopped, but I still felt anger flowing through me. "Fiore, can you take him to the bathroom to get him calm?" Rob asked. Mark nodded and took my arm. I looked back at the other Mark.

It scared me. What I saw. Mark's already bruised eye swelled to twice the size it was. The corner of his bottom lip had split open, blood dribbling down his chin. His other eye looked like it was well on it's way to swelling too. His nose was at an odd angle, blood gushing from it. The only bruises he had were the ones left over from Mike from the last time he got his ass handed to him. Now he looked twice as bad. The teacher helped him up and asked if he was okay.

Mark pulled me into the bathroom and faced me. He closed his eyes for a second. "Chaz. I don't know you very well. But hearing from Dave, your normally a nice guy. What happened?"