Chapter 16

Mike

Chester and I were in my room again. Of course, we were making out. I hovered over him, he held onto me tightly. I let my hands roam a little. Once I started kissing his neck, he moaned softly. It was almost arousing to see him like this, here in my room, on my bed. My hands went around his waist and he began to push me off of him.

"Chaz...?"

"Just...give me a minute..."

I he had his head in his hands and he started to sob. "Chester what's wrong?"

"I-I'm so s-sorry Mike. There...there's just some things that are hard to forget."

I put an arm around him,"What is it?"

"I h-had a friend. He hurt me. I thought I could trust him Mike...I never thought he would hurt me that way."

I really didn't need to hear more to know what he meant. "Chaz..."

"He did it a lot. To the point were I just wanted to die. I've done a lot of stupid things Mike. I used to sit in the bathroom and cut. I did a lot of drugs. I just wanted the pain of everything to go away."

He clung to me, still sobbing. "I got so bad. All I did was drink and do drugs and hurt myself. He would touch me and call me a fag. He told me all I wanted was somebody to fuck me. When I saw you at the park Mikey, I realized how stupid I was for doing all that."

I held him closer to me. "You're so strong Chester. I know you are. You've gone through much worse than I ever have. That's why I love you. Because your strong despite everything."

I grabbed his wrists and looked at them. Sure enough, behind the blue and orange ink, I could see faded scars. He looked away, ashamed. I kissed his head, "I love you."

"I love you too Mikey." 

I held him for a while, rubbing his back as he calmed down. "You alright now Chester?"

He nodded, still silent. Then he giggled.

"Sorry if I killed your boner." I turned red and covered my face. 

"It's fine, really. You needed to get some things off your chest."

He pretended to pout. "Aw, but Mikey," he began to kiss my neck, "You were having fun. I sowwy." Chester kept kissing around my neck and jawline. The feeling of his lips made me shudder.

"Ugh, if you keep doing that it's sure to come back. Gonna have to help me get off afterwards."

He pushed me back on the bed and straddled my hips.

"I can help you with it," He said smirking. He started grinding against me, playfully, making me moan. 

"Come here," I moaned. He leaned down and started kissing me. Then for the fucking billionth time, the door opened.

"Shit, I told you we should of called first," I heard Brad say. I turned and saw the guys at the door way, either red, looking away, or laughing.

"Why do we walk in on this all the time," Rob said red faced, looking away. Joe and Phoenix were just laughing. 

Phoenix jumped on the bed." Chester get off Mike please. Guy! We have two songs! We need to get working if we want to have a set list for next Friday!"

"Oh, I actually brought my notebook." Chester got off of me to get his backpack. "I have a song written down, but I really didn't know how to import the rap into it, so I wrote it after the song."

I took the notebook and read through the lyrics. It was really good, a bit dark, but epic."We can keep the rap at the end. Like 'surprise no rap here yet'. I really like it."

Phoenix looked over my shoulder and read it."Can you sing some of it Ches?"

Chester nodded,

"Where should I start? Disjointed heart. I've got no commitment to my own flesh and blood."  Chester read it out loud and clearly. Everyone seemed so interested in what he had read so far.

"Left all alone, far from my home. No one to hear me, to heal my ill heart. Then the chorus; Keep it locked up inside. I was oping for this part to be notes that are just held out."

"Huh, sounds good," Brad said, his eyes showing awe.

"Cannot express to the point I've regressed. If anger's a gift, then I guess I've been blessed. Then the chorus part repeats but I just added: Keep my distance from your lies."

Phoenix squealed and hugged Chester. "You will save us from making asses out of ourselves." 

Brad laughed,"Phoenix, are you sure you aren't gay?"

"Nah, I'm probably gay for Bennoda."

"I think we all are," Rob said. I chuckled and kissed Chester's head. "Mike, do you still have the old Xero lyrics?" Rob added, changing the subject after he got some weird looks from the other's. 

I nodded."They're somewhere in my bookshelf."

He nodded and started looking for them. Chester sighed and stretched. "More rehearsal I guess."

"Oh come on, your not breaking your fingers with a guitar 3 hours a day," Brad laughed. 

Chester giggled, "Yeah, but screaming is hard. And I practice until my voice gives a little!"

"How the hell were you able to master that?" Phoenix said. 

He shrugged, "I used to practice non stop. I would sing and scream until I lost my voice."

"Practice makes perfect man."

Chester nodded."Except I do all the things you're not supposed to do," he laughed.

"Guys, if we're gonna get this done, we has to go practice!" Joe said, making the weirdest face ever.

"Joe, I honestly worry about you," I said. He laughed and headed out the door. I guess that means time to practice.