Chapter 20

Mike

Chester took my hand and led me to the van. He started it and started to drive away from the restaurant.

"Um, where are we going?"

"You'll see," he gave me a sweet smile. We continued to drive and we arrived at a somewhat small house. "Come on," he grabbed my hand and led me inside.

When we got inside, there wasn't much but only a couch and a small coffee table in the living room. He then took me down a hallway and into a room. Inside were tons of posters. Stone Temple Pilots, Depeche Mode, and some Grey Daze gig posters. He had a shelf full of CDs and vinyl CDs He must really like music.

"What are we doing here Chester?" I really had no idea why we were there. He sat on his bed.

"Mikey, do you love me," he asked quietly. 

I sat down next to him, "Of course I do Chaz. I always will."

He looked at me, "I think I'm ready then Mike..."

It then hit me why we were there. He wanted to have sex.

My mind was racing. I suddenly felt nervous, but I pushed it away. This was Chester, and I love him so much.

"I will."

Chester

Mike pushed me back on the bed. My excitement had already washed over me and all I wanted was him. I wanted him to show me how much he loves me.

He got on top of me and kissed me eagerly. I felt him grinding up against me. I moaned against his lips, feeling his erection against mine. I tugged his shirt over his head and ran my hands over his back and ran my fingers through his hair. He kissed and nibbled on my neck, making me moan more. I was quivering all over. 

He pulled away from me. "Are you sure you want to do this baby," he asked quietly, "I don't want to do anything to you that makes you uncomfortable." 

I nodded and pressed my lips against his. "I'm sure that I want this Mike. I want us to show each other how much we love each other."

He tugged my shirt off and undid my belt. "Alright then Chazzy," he whispered in my ear. His hand slipped into my pants and he started rubbing me through my boxers.

"Mikey..."

He continued to kiss me and run his hands all over me. He threw his pants off. I took this as an opportunity, I pinned him down on the bed and attacked him with kisses and nibbles.

"Fuck Chaz," He moaned. I smirked at him and ran my hands down his chest, his stomach and down to his waist. I slowly slipped his boxers off and started to rub his cock. He moaned and threw his head back.

"Chazzy, you're so fucking hot."

I giggled and took him in my mouth and he moaned loudly. He ran his fingers through my hair and pulled my head down. I continued to do that until he sat up. I felt a little odd doing it this way. This was actually my first time, not counting what Chris had done to me. Mike wasn't forcing my mouth open, he wasn't forcing anything into my mouth.

"Come here," he whispered. I went over to him and he eagerly kissed me. I felt his hand go into my boxers and I moaned. He stroked me and then pulled my boxers and pants off.

He then gently pushed me back and he got on top of me. "I love you so much Chester," he whispered. "I love you too Mikey."

He was above me now. I tried my best to push away all memories of Chris leering over me. I focused on Mike. It was so much different. He had a loving look in his eyes. It wasn't malicious, it wasn't with any bad intention. Just love.