Chapter 14

Mike

I was walking with Chester in a field. We were walking hand in hand. Then we sat by a tree and kissed.

The kiss became more fierce and passionate. He laid me on the grass and kissed my neck. I moaned, knowing where this was going.

"Michael!"

I jolted awake and saw my mom at the door."Dave is at the door acting like a maniac and waiting for you."

"Um, tell him I'll be right down," I said rubbing my eyes.She left and closed the door. Damn it Phoenix.

I got dressed and went outside.

"What do you possibly want at six in the morning Farrell."

"Why, did I ruin a dream Shinoda?" He asked smirking. I rolled my eyes,"Shut up. Bow what is it?"

"Well Joe got us to play at a club he was at! And it's two weeks from now!"

My eyes widened.

"Are you fucking serious!?" I couldn't believe we were already going to perform in front of people.

"Yes! Come on, Joe and the guys are waiting for us!"

I told my mom that I'd be back later and followed Phoenix to Joe's house.

When I got there, Chester was have asleep on the couch, Rob was still in his pajamas, and Brad looked like he was gonna fall back asleep at any moment. Only Joe and Phoenix were the one all hyped up.

"Guys, we need a set list. And we need to practice some songs, maybe even write a couple more!" Joe jumped up and down.

"I have stuff that we can work on," Chester yawned out,"Maybe better if we could sleep a little longer."

"Chester's right, it's too early right now," I said looking at Phoenix and Joe.

Then the basement door opened, and a lady was at the steps.

"Joe! Yeogiseo mwohaneun chinguneun mueos-inga? Neomu iljjig!"

"Sorry mom," Joe mumbled. She closed the door.

"Well I'm just gonna..." Brad got down on the floor and was out.

"Me too," Chester yawned and stretched out on the couch."Wake me up later."

"I'm gonna go home, I'll come back later." Rob went upstairs. Phoenix and Joe followed.

I sighed and sat by Chester's small figure."Scoot over Ches," I whispered. He moved towards the snack of the couch."Do you wanna be my blanket?" He mumbled. I chuckled and wrapped him in my arms.

He snuggled against me. I heard his soft breathing and drifted off to sleep.

Maybe about an hour or so later, I felt pretty well rested. Chester was still out. I moved carefully so he wouldn't wake up. I got up and stretched. Brad was still curled up on the floor snoring.

"Good morning Mikey," I heard Chester mumble. I smiled and kisses his head,"Did you sleep well?"

"Of course I did," he smirked and he sat up to kiss me. It grew more intense as we went on. I pushed him back down and slid my hand up his shirt. He pulled away,"M-Mike, I-"

"What?"

"I....I just don't like being touched that way."

"Oh."

He looked away, looking a little hurt. Did he think I was gonna have sex with him right there? It'd be bad since we just started dating, but I wouldn't mind later on. It was probably because Brad was still sleeping on the floor.

Chester's p.o.v

I felt so gross as memories flooded back to me.

"C-Chris d-don't..."

"Come on Ches, don't be scared. I'm gonna make you feel great."

"STOP PLEASE!"

I had to look away so Mike wouldn't see the pain in my eyes. I can't let him know. He'll think I'm disgusting and he'll leave me.

He sat up and pulled me up, "Do you wanna go raid Joe's fridge?" He said smirking. I giggled and followed him up the stairs.

Then Brad scrambled up,"I WANT TO GO TO!"

"What the fuck?"

Mike laughed,"That's Brad for ya."

I giggled again and Mike groaned,"Oh my gosh, why are you so fucking adorable!?"

I wanted to giggle again but I just laughed.