Chapter 21

Chester

Mike and I were waiting for the guys at his house. Were going to write more songs today and I was kinda of excited since I had some ideas of what to write. Mike and I were cuddling on his bed.

"Why are you so adorable Chazzy?" He said kissing my forehead. I shrugged,"I don't know, you keep asking me Mikey."

He chuckled and pressed his lips against mine. I kissed him back held him close to me. I started to ran my hands all over him and I eventually had them up his shirt. He gently pushed me back on the bed and got on top of me.

"Can we like not witness this anymore?" I heard Rob groan from the doorway.

I giggled and got up, "So sorry, but when you get a girlfriend Robbie, you'll understand."

He rolled his eyes as everyone else snickered. Rob sat at Mike's desk.

"Alright, Chester texted all if us last night giving us a sample of 'Carousel'..."

***

I was walking home after our little band meeting. I was completely lost in my own world, coming up with lyrics and melodies. Then, out of nowhere, someone came up from behind me and pushed me foreword.

"What the-"

"Hey Bennington! You think you can take Mike from me? Just wait until school starts dipshit, you'll regret even going near my Mike."

She walked away, leaving me pretty confused about what happened. I just decided to let it go and I continued home.

When I got there, I froze. Chris was sitting on the door step. I wanted to run away and make sure that he he didn't see me, but it was to late. He looked up and smirked.

"Chester Bennington. Long time no see."

He walked up to me. I felt paralyzed, I couldn't move.

"I'm not gonna hurt you Ches, just came to say hi. You didn't talk much the other night." He pulled something out of his pocket. "I brought you a little gift."

He smirked as he handed me the bag. I knew what it was. I'm not going down that path again...

I nervously took it."Th-thanks." I'll get rid of it later on. He waved goodbye and walked off. I gulped and looked down at the bag.

When I got into my room, I threw it in a box that was in my closet.

In that box was all my razors, a rope, cigarettes, and the bag Chris just gave me. I slowly closed the closet door. I slid onto the floor.

"Come on, just a little!" Chris laughed.

I rolled my eyes, "Alright, alright, I'll try some."

I sniffed up the drug and smiled at Chris. "Happy now?"

He laughed, "Very."

I shuddered at how close Chris and I got when we we're 15. Everyday I would go to his house. My parents didn't suspect anything and neither did his. It seemed so innocent then. Until he began doing drugs, then things started to shift dramatically.

Chris and I were on his couch, laughing and just hanging out. There wasn't any drugs or alcohol around us, surprisingly. There usually was, but today seemed different.

"Remember when you came out of the closet?" I chuckled. I rolled my eyes, "Don't remind me."

"Sorry, just- Sean's reaction was hilarious!" he laughed. I laughed too. He scooted closer to me. I didn't think much of it until he pinned me against the arm rest of the couch.