Chapter 51

Chester

The cold nipped at my face as I walked from my car to the school parking lot. I hated that the holidays were over, and that Mike had to go back home. I absolutely hated it. Iwas boed and alone now.

Coming off the drugs so suddenly was also affecting my health. Rob told me that maybe chewing gum could help a little. It really didn't.

I found Mark sitting outside the door. I froze in place when his head snapped towards my direction. "Hey wait!" He shouted when I turned around. I stopped, but didn't look at him. "Chester! Come here I need to talk!"

I stood there, back facing him, chewing on my lip. "Come on please. This could be really helpful. It's about Anna."

"W-what about her...?" I slowly turned around. He sighed, "Well..."

Mike

I groaned and stretched my back. "Fuck I feel so sore."

"Sheesh Mike. You and Chaz need to give each other a break," Dave muttered from the water fountain. I glared at him and he chuckled. "What? Dude, I can literally hear you eyes going at it from miles away," he snickered, wiping water from his mouth. I rolled my eyes and saw Anna walking up to me.

"Hi Michael!" She grinned. She looked around, as if she were looking for someone. "Where's Chester?"

I shrugged. Dave went back to drinking water. Well it looked like it. Anna grinned again, "Oh. If you don't mind me asking, did you guys split up?"

My eyes widened, "No! What the fuck Anna?!" Her face fell. "But I thought- I...Why aren't you mad at him!? He was doing drugs! I thought you would hate him!" She shrieked.

I stared at her blankly. She told me thinking I would break up with Chester?

I neared myself into her face. "Of course I'm not," I growled, "You know I would help him instead of leaving him, you know very well."

"Why help a useless fucking freak like him? He won't listen to you!"

Her eyes were full of fear, almost like she knew she went to far this time. Suddenly, it felt like something snapped. I smacked her. She cried out and held a hand against her cheek. Before she could say anything, I pushed her hard, making her stumble back and collide with a row of lockers. She was already crying, hunched over on the floor, but that didn't stop me at all.

I hit her again. "Mike stop!" Dave yelled. He grabbed my shoulders but I shoved him away. He stumbled backwards and fell. I turned back to Anna and continued to hit her. I stood up and dragged her up from her collar, pinning her to the lockers. She whimpered and attempted to cover her face, but I hit her before her hands went up.

Throwing punch after punch, I shouted at her, "Get out of my life you fucking bitch! Never go near him, ever! When will you quit it!" She was screaming and sobbing, her makeup running down her face, blood trickling from her mouth and nose. "You slut! You probably just wanted to sleep with me! You sick slut!"

"When will you learn to leave us alone!?! I never fucking liked you! I hated you! I never want to see your face ever again!" I kicked her in the shin. "Leave us alone!"

"Mike!" I turned and saw Mark and Chester running towards me. I stopped and let Anna drop. She cried out again and curled up into a ball, strangled sobs escaping her mouth.

I wanted to cry. He told me not to do this. I didn't listen. He ran to me and wrapped his arms around me as I cried out, ashamed, "Shhh, Mike...calm down, it's gonna be okay."

I could tell there was a crowd of students and teachers watching everything, it took me a while to notice. "Micheal Shinoda."

I looked up and saw the principal and the school security guard standing a couple of feet behind Chester. I pulled away from Chester, "Y-yes?"