Chapter 50

Mike

The guy's voices filled the room as the were surprised with their gifts. Chester was sitting on my lap, his head resting on my shoulder. He was smiling as Joe freaked out over a new sampler.

"Eggnog!" Dave said randomly, taking a sip from his cup. 

"Gosh, '94 already? The century's almost done," Rob murmured as he tried on his new beanie. 

"Ugh, don't say that, you all are making me feel old," Chester groaned. 

"God, you're only a year older than all of us. Except for Rob, you're like three years older than him," Dave replied, making Rob groan this time.

"I get it! I'm the baby of the group! No need to rub it in my face," Rob grumbled.

I looked at the clock. It was an hour before midnight. 

"Joe! Don't hog the eggnog!" Dave whined.

"Haha that rhymed," Brad laughed taking the eggnog from the both of them. Both Joe and Dave whined and tried reaching for the bottle, but obviously Brad was taller. I felt Chester chuckle against my chest.

"This has been the best New Year's eve ever."

He buried his face in the crook of my neck. "Hm, I wanna have a little fun..." I smirked, "What kind of fun?"

"Don't, you know what I mean..." he groaned against my neck. 

"Do you want me sucking you off right now?" I whispered in his ear, kissing his neck afterwards.

"Mikey...please don't...not now," he stuttered against me. 

"Mmnh, you want me to sink in between your legs..." I whispered again. His face was buried into my neck and I can feel his skin going hot. "Burying my face into your groin, hmmm, feeling how hard you are..."

The guys were still messing around and fighting over eggnog, still not noticing how "quiet" we were.

"Then I pull you out and swallow you whole...making you feel my warm mouth all over your cock."

"Mikey...don't," he breathed, shifting a little on my lap. "Am I making you hard?" I moaned against his neck.

"Hngh, so...fucking hard," he moaned softly. Our lips pressed together, I lay him back onto the couch. Out of the corner of my eye, the rest of the guys still haven't noticed that we were about to go at it right here in front of them.

"Wait, I wanna try on your beanie!"

I hovered over Chester, his skin already flushed. I kissed his neck and suckled on his ear lobe, my hand creeping up his shirt. "Mmm, I wanna fuck you so hard baby," I moaned quietly into his ear. He bit his lip, and squirmed slightly beneath me.

I started to rotate my hips against his, still whispering into his ear, "Can you feel how hard you make me?"

"Yes...hmmm," he moaned quietly. Joe was trying to jump up on Rob in attempt to get his beanie. Chester groaned and clutched the back if my shirt. "Mike...if you don't stop I'm gonna cum right here and right now."

"Mhm, I would love that," I let my fingers roam around his belly, dangerously close to his waistline. His hips bucked up slightly when my hand groped him. 

"Nhg, Mike stop it," He whined.

"I know you want me to keep going."

"Not here," he whined. Joe was jumping up and down, throwing a small tantrum when Rob took the beanie off and held it up so Joe can't get it. Dave and Brad were still fighting over the eggnog.