Chapter 28

Chester's p.o.v

"Why is August so hot?!" Dave whined. I almost wanted to blame him for bringing us to the park. I laughed and shrugged."Hey I have an idea!" Joe said,"We can go to Mike's house to swim!"

Mike, who looked like he was dosing off, sprung up,"Nononononono, last time you guys went, it ended horribly."

Brad rolled his eyes. Rob chuckled,"Be glad we didn't see that Mikey."

"I'm still not convinced."

Swimming sounded nice. The cuts on my legs were healed up and you can't even see the scars anymore. So I went to Mike and made the biggest puppy eyes ever."How come we can't swim Mikey?"

"Becau-," he stopped in mid sentence and stared at me,"Okay fine, we'll go swimming. Just stop with the puppy eyes."

"Yay!"I hugged him and he groaned."Why. Just why are you so adorable."

I giggled, making him groan again. We went to get our swim trunks and then we went to Mike's house. I have never been to any other part of Mike's house other than his room and the bathroom. He lead us to the back yard.

"So what happened last time?" I asked innocently. Mike chuckled,"My shirt ripped open." Dave started laughing,"It was funny." I was confused,"What's so wrong about that?"

"I don't like being shirtless in front of people."

"Mike, you've been shirtless in front of me. Not only that, but I've seen you naked too."

"NOPE. SHUT UP." Joe screamed and covered his ears.

I laughed and patted his back. "Sorry Joey."

"I'm so lucky that my mom isn't here. She'd probably have a cow with all of you here to swim," Mike chuckled. I laughed and took off my shirt. I didn't wait for anyone else, I just jumped in. I heard Joe laugh and then he followed. I splashed at his face.

Soon everyone else followed. Mike came up from behind me and lifted me up. "Mikey!" I giggled. He laughed and let go, sending me into the water. I resurfaced and splashed water at him. "Your gonna get it Mike!" I jumped on him and brought him down with me.

We came back up laughing. Dave and Joe were seeing who can do a handstand while Brad flipped them over. Rob was sitting down at the edge of the pool.

"Why don't you jump in?" I asked. He shrugged, "Not hot enough to jump in yet."

I giggled, "Come on, stop being a party pooper." He shrugged and then jumped in. He came back up and sighed.

"Why didn't I jump in sooner."

After awhile of swimming, I got out and sat by the pool. I looked at Mike swim. I was laughing and his red hair hung loosely on his head. He looked so good. I grinned as I watched him.

Mike

I laughed and splashed at Brad again. "Okay, it's getting too cold for me," I said and climbed out. I sat next to Chester and watched the guys swim and mess around. He rested his chin on my shoulder and mumbled into my ear.

"Wanna go inside?" I smirked and nodded.

"Sure."

Once we were inside, I locked the door to my room. Chester was already sprawled on the bed, waiting for me. I got on top of him and pressed my lips against his eagerly. I pressed my hips against him and moved slowly.

"Mhh...Mike," He breathed. I kissed his neck and moved down. I kissed down his collar bone, chest, stomach and his waistline. I slowly pulled his swim trunks down and exposed his already throbbing erection.

"You get excited to easily Chazzy," I chuckled, taking his cock and slowly rubbing it. His breathing was getting shallow and his cheeks had a slightly red flush.

I smirked and licked his cock slowly. He gasped and clutched the damp sheets. "Mikey..." He ran his hands through my hair. I then took him in my mouth. He moaned and thrusted his hips a little. .

"Ohh, Mikey...fuck," he moaned. Hearing his moans was making me more excited. I slipped my hand into my trunks and stroked myself.

I got up, unable to wait anymore, and took my trunks off and lay next to Chester. He leaned over to kiss me. I moaned as he stroked me and took me into his mouth. He stopped after a while and then got on top of me. He positioned himself above me and thrust himself down. I moaned as I felt him around me. He bounced up and down on me, moaning.

"Shit Chaz..." I gasped. He moaned louder as I began to rub him.

"Mike, yeah like that." He got off and then lay down on his stomach. I thrust into him, making him cry out. "Mikey! Fuck...yeah...harder," he gasped. I thrusted harder like he said and I felt myself about to come.

"Fuck, Chazzy." I moaned.

"Mikey...I'm gonna..." He said in between moans. Heat ran through my body as I came inside him.

He moaned loudly and arched his back. He lay limp and breathing hard.

I lay next to him and chuckled, "Enjoyed yourself baby?"

He gave a tired smile and opened his eyes. "I always enjoy myself when I'm with you."

We lay there holding each other, our hair still damp, the cover damp around us.

"I love you," Chester whispered.

"I love you too." I kissed his head.

I smiled, "We should clean up and go back outside before Joe realizes what we were doing and freaks."

He nodded and got up. We cleaned up whatever cum there was on the sheets and put our trunks back on.

We walked back outside and the guys were still swimming and having fun, except for Rob, who was sitting on the floor with a towel around his neck.

"Where were you guys? You just went poof," Dave said climbing out of the pool. Chester made a 'you know what we were doing' face.

"Ooh, okay." Dave then sat next to Rob and shook his head, making water get all over Rob.

"Dave, get a hair cut please." He groaned, taking his towel and wiping the water droplet off his face.

Dave laughed and did it again, making Rob groan in frustration. I rolled my eyes and turned to Chester.

"Want to jump back in?" He smiled and ran towards the pool and jumped.

I laughed, "That's a yes then." I jumped in after him.

***

I lay in bed that night, thinking. School was starting in two weeks and I felt worried. What if Chester still got picked on? I wouldn't let that happen. Ever. If anyone did, I'd beat their ass.

If Anna tried anything, I'd probably beat her up too, but she's a girl. I don't hit girls. But she was making me think otherwise.

I sighed and turned over. I don't want anything to happen to Ches. I don't want him hanging out with the wrong crowd and getting back into drugs. I hope he won't. I know he won't. I know he knows it's bad, and I hope he's not selfish and chooses to ignore that fact.

Fuck, I can't sleep like this. I sat up and shook my head.