Chapter 34

Chester

I sat against a wall in the park with Jade and Davey, smoking.

"So how's Mike?" Jade asked groggily.

"He's alright."

He took another swig from his bottle, "What about that bitch Anna?"

I shrugged, "Still gives us trouble, but nothing big lately."

Jade nodded and Davey yawned. "Next time she does something, just get her back. That'll teach her not to get to your man."

I inhaled the cigarette, snuffed it out and stood up. "Alright, I have to go."

Jade and Davey waved as I walked away. I made sure no one saw me and I walked home quickly. I got home and saw my mom on the couch, asleep. I sighed and then went down the hall to my room.

I checked my phone. I had nine missed calls from an unknown number and four voicemails. I frowned and listened to the first message.

"Hey Bennington, call back." I had no idea who it was, but it feels like I've heard the voice before.

"Do I need to repeat myself?"

"You better pickup Bennington. I got something's to say to you."

"Pick up the fucking phone or Mike's gonna get it."

My heart thudded loudly in my chest. I called Mike.

"Hello?"

"Mike?"

"Ches? Why are you calling? It's like two a.m."

"Did anyone come and see you?"

"What?"

"Like...I got some voicemails from a number today and they threatened to hurt you if I didn't call back..."

"Hey, I'm okay. Look, just sleep and I'll see you in the morning, alright?"

"Yeah...okay."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too."

I sighed and hung up. Something's gonna happen. I know.

***

"DAMMIT!" Joe yelled as he missed the hoop again.

I laughed, "Joey, calm down!"

He shook his head, "This is why I don't like sports. I rather be directing some random ass movie right now."

I chuckled and tossed the ball. It made it into the hoop and Joe groaned, "See? You're awesome!"

I rolled my eyes, "Not really, I'm kinda short and I really can't do a layup. I might break a leg do I doing it."

Joe laughed and Mike and Rob walked up to us. "You guys came to the park without us?" Mike asked in a fake shocked tone.

"Mikey, I called you thirty minutes ago and asked you to come."

He chuckled and hugged me. "I know." He kissed my head. "Alright, let's play some ball!"

I passed the ball to Joe who attempted to shoot it, but the ball was caught by Rob. Rob dribbled the ball and dunked it into the hoop. I laughed and patted Joe on the back, "You tried."

He smiled and then stretched. "I did."

Mike stopped to answer his phone, "Hey mom." He was quiet for a bit, then his face grew pale.

"He's what?" he stuttered out. He mumbled out an okay and hung up.

"I'm gonna go home. Chester, come with me, please." I nodded and tossed the ball to Rob. He caught it and looked at Joe with a worried look.

The walk felt long because of the dead silence that was between Mike and I. He looked out into empty space as he walked. It looked so scary. We got to his house and there was another car parked in the driveway.

He was hesitant to open the door. When he did, he walked in slowly. The first thing I saw was a boy, he looked awfully familiar too. He was sitting next to a man, who was facing Mike's mom with a stern look.

"Mike!" The boy said jumping onto Mike. Mike laughed and hugged the boy back, "Jay! Why are you here?"

"I just miss my big brother. And I see you found someone," he said raising his eyebrows and glancing at me. Mike laughed and ruffled his hair. Then he looked at the man. His faced fell into a look of fear.

The man stood up, "Michael."

Mike stood there, frozen. There was a long string of silence in the room. Mike's mom was behind them both, biting her lip and fiddling with her hands.

"I'm sorry," the man said and he opened his arms. Mike ran to him and wrapped his arms around him.

"Muto..." Mike's mom began. He shushed her and continued to embrace Mike. Mike was sobbing quietly into his shoulder.

"Muto, there's someone you should meet." Muto looked up at me and smiled. He let go of Mike and put his hands on my shoulders.

"Thank you, for making my son happy."

I smiled, probably turning red. Then Jay jumped on me and gave me a hug.

"When you guys get married, can I throw the bachelor party?"

I laughed, "We'll see." Mike laughed and came and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"Jay, you should just calm down and wait. It might not be until another five or six years."

I laughed and cuddled into Mike's chest. "I swear these two are adorable." Mike's mom squealed. I giggled and Mike's dad laughed.

"He giggles. Mike can't take the giggling."

Mike groaned as I giggled again. "Its just too adorable when he giggles."

I kissed his cheek, "I love you Mikey."

"I love you too."

Mike's dad chuckled. "Maybe all of us guys can go and have sometime with each other. I should get to know Chester more. "

"Yeah, I missed Mike. And it feels great to be back in L.A," Jay said.

Mike nodded,"Sounds like fun."

Mike

Chester took his shirt off and cuddled with me. His mom let him stay the night.

"Mikey, you never take your shirt off. Its gonna get hot tonight. Especially with me," he giggled, and then he winked.

I rolled my eyes and smirked. "Alright then." I sat up and took my shirt off. I decided to raise the bar and take off my shorts too.

He giggled and did the same. "There, we're even." I smiled and kissed his head. "Your door's locked right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Just asking," he said kissing neck. He trailed his kisses from my collar bone up to my chin, then to my lips. I kissed him back and pulled him on top of me. He rolled his hips on mine, the contact making me aroused.

"Mmm," He moaned against my lips. I ran my hands down to his waist and then to his butt. He giggled and grinded himself against me. I moaned and kissed him. I put my hand into his boxers, grabbing his butt. Hi giggled, then gassed as I rolled him onto his side. I slid my hand back into his boxers and began stroking him. He moaned and bucked his hips.

I continued to stroke him as his moans grew slightly louder. I didn't loosen my grip as I quacked my pace.

He was squirming now, his member throbbing in my hand.

"Fuck...," he moaned against my neck as he came. He went limp against my shoulder.

I smiled and kissed his head. "That was my thank you."

"For what?" he muttered. "For the other day in Dave's room."

"Oh yeah," he chuckled. Chester snuggled against me and kissed my head, "You're so amazing Mikey."

"I know."