Chapter 27

Mike

Chaz and I were walking in the park. It was warm and clear out. Perfect day for a walk. We walked hand in hand. Some people walked past us, some of them giving us looks. We didn't care though, we were focused on ourselves.

"You told them during rehearsal?" I laughed. Chester nodded grinning.

"Yup. Right in the middle of a song. Sean was playing on him drums, and I just randomly said into the microphone 'I'm gay'," he laughed,"He froze right in the middle of playing with the silliest expression ever."

I laughed and took his hand. I looked in his eyes and smiled sweetly. Then I lifted my other hand to cup his face. He smiled and held that one too.

"I love you so much Chazzy," I whispered.

"I love you too Mikey."

I leaned forward and gently pressed my lips against his soft thin lips. I felt him smiling and smirked, wrapping my arms around him.

I pulled away, "Sucks that schools starting soon huh?"

He groaned, "Don't remind me!"

"Come on," I laughed, "Can't be that bad right?"

He shrugged, "I guess. But school still sucks."

"Right, at least this will be our last year."

"It's kinda scary though. After this, we actually start life..." I looked at him and he was looking out at the open space in front of him.

I nodded,"That's true. But it'll be fun, you know, to start life with you."

I saw him smile and look at the ground. My phone started ringing. I groaned, "This better be good Farrell."

"Did I call at a bad time? I hope your not having sex."

"No I'm at the park with him. Now what's up?"

"Um, well, I think you need to come and see."

I looked at Chester. He had a brow raised, obviously wanting to know what was happening. "We'll be over then."

"What's going on?" He asked, taking my hand again."I don't know..."

Chester

Looking at the worried look Mike suddenly had, I knew something was wrong. He closed his phone and looked at me, biting his lip nervously.

"What's going on?" I asked, afraid something really bad happened.

He shook his head,"I don't know."

"We have to go find out," I said anxiously.

He nodded,"Yeah, Dave say to go meet him at his house."

He took my hand and we rushed to Dave's house.

We arrived to Dave's house and went to Dave's room.

Sam was curled up in a ball on the bed. Tears were streaming down her face, but her face was still and expressionless.

"What happened...?" Mike muttered. Rob shrugged.

"She won't say."

"She just showed up on my doorstep," Dave explained, "She didn't cry or anything. She came in and collapsed."

I looked at her. It broke me to see her like this. I went to her and took her hand. She snapped back into reality, "Ch-Chester?"

"What happened?" Then that's when she burst into tears. I hugged her, "Shhh, Sammy."