Chapter 48

Mike

The next couple of days consisted of sleeping, eating, and sex. There was really nothing else to do. The Christmas movie re-runs had gotten old, so t.v. wasn't too much of an option.

Chester's small, naked frame was pressed to my side. His arms were wrapped around me tightly and his face was cuddled into my shoulder. His breathing was even and shallow, his hair messy. I reached towards the nightstand for my glasses. I put them on and shook Chester gently.

"Uuhn, five more minutes..." he murmured, hugging me tighter. I sighed and peeled his arms away. "Mike?" he stirred and fluttered his eyes open.

"Hmm?"

"Was I bothering you?" He asked groggily, his fists balled up and rubbing his eyes. 

"No, I wanted to wake you up. Didn't you want to go shopping today?"

He nodded and stretched. He sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "God you tired me out last night," he giggled. I smirked at him, "Hey, you had a ton of stamina last time."

He rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at me. He snuggled up against me. "Don't you love it..."

"Love what?"

"When we're both in bed like this," he whispered into my ear. "You body is just so...so..." His lips brushed against my neck. I wanted to keep my excitement to myself, but obviously, my body refused.

"You're just so perfect Mike..." he murmured. I could feel his member poking my thigh. And that didn't help at all. I bit back a moan when his fingers got dangerously close to my hard length.

"Do I make you hot Mikey," he whispered hotly into my ear. His hand was on my hip, his lips leaving small kisses on my collar bone. His lips were on my chest. His tongue flicked itself across my nipple. "Tell me baby..."

His fingers brushed against the base of my cock. I let out a shaky moan and bit my lip. He held me close, nuzzling his face into my chest. I smirked and decided to play along with his game. I firmly grabbed his shoulders and pushed him on his back. I nudged my thigh in between his legs, his member against it. He was smirking.

"You make me so hot baby," I whispered into his ear. I pressed our lips together. His lips parted, letting my tongue in. His hips started to move a little, humping my thigh, his hand reaching for my cock. I pulled away from him.

"Nuh uh baby, you have to be patient." 

He pouted, "Bu-"

"Nope. Turn around," I directed. He moved himself so he was resting on his hands and knees. I smirked and opened the nightstand drawer, knowing very well what was in there. I pulled out a vibrator and switched it on. His head perked up when he heard the buzzing sound.

"What are you-" I clamped a hand over his mouth. Chester giggled against my hand. 

"Shhhh." I lightly pressed it on his lower back, and slowly ran it down to his ass. He shuddered and bit his lip. I held it against his entrance, not pushing it in though. He moaned, "No...don't tease..."

I licked my lips. Chester's eyes were shut and he was chewing his lip. His cock twitched, pre-come dripping from it. I slowly pushed the vibrator into him, He moaned loudly and shivered. I moved it in and out slowly, pumping his cock in time with it.

"Fuuck..." he gasped out. "Make me cum..." he groaned as his back arched. I picked up my pace, making him yell out. I kissed the back of his neck and removed the toy from him. "H-hey! Who the hell told you to stop!" I smirked and pressed myself against him, leaning towards his ear.