Chapter 39

Chester's p.o.v

My head hurt a lot. I opened my eyes, but the room was too bright. I groaned and rolled over. I felt Mike's arms wrap around me as he stirred. I sighed and pressed against him.

"Mike, I made..." Mike's mom walked in saying something. She stopped and walked back out. My head was killing me. "Mikey..." I whispered, shaking him a little. "Hmmm, wha..." he opened his eyes and looked at me.

"How are you feeling?"

"Horrible." He held me closer. "I'll get some medicine." He got up and got dressed. He came back with a bottle of pills and a glass of water. I sat up took the medicine. "Thanks." He rubbed my back. "You're welcome." He kissed me and wrapped his arms around me. I licked his lips and he parted them letting my tongue slide in.

"Should I lock the door?" He chuckled. "If you want," I said kissing him. He laughed and got up to lock the door. He pushed me back on the bed and kissed my neck. I moaned as he bit softly.

He pressed himself against me, making me moan slightly louder. He grinded himself, moaning. "Mike..." I breathed out.

There was a loud knock, "MIKE! Hey mom said breakfast is done!"

Mike groaned. I giggled, "Well looks like we have to wait to get that problem huh?"

Mike stuck his tongue out. "Hey well you have a boner too." I giggled and kissed him. He got up and handed me a pair of sweats and a shirt. The sweats fit fine and the shirt was big enough to hide my 'problem'.

"Mike! Hurry up, I'm hu-" Mike opened the door. Jason smirked, "So that's why you were taking so long."

"Shut up." Mike snapped. Jason laughed and raced down the stairs. Mike took my hand and walked down the stairs with me. Mike's dad was sitting at the table reading a book and his mom was in the kitchen. He looked up, "Good morning boys. Sleep well?"

"Sure did," Mike said hugging me. Muto chuckled and continued to read. Jason sat down with Mike's mom. "Mike and Chester were 'busy' this morning."

Mike flung a crumpled up napkin at Jason, who snickered. Denise looked very bothered. "Are you two having sex?" She asked while putting plates in front of us.

I felt my face go red and Mike was a very bright shade of red. "Mom. Can you not."

"Well I don't think you-"

"I don't mind," Muto interrupted. Her mouth dropped open. "As long as both of you consent." Denise closed her mouth and looked at her plate. I nervously ate my breakfast hoping nothing weird would come up.

"Is Mike good in bed," Jason asked out of nowhere. "Jason!" Denise gasped.

"Can you shut up?" Mike groaned. I giggled. 

"Do I have to answer?" I asked innocently. Donna put her face on her hands and Muto was chuckling. Mike groaned and continued eating. 

"I'm taking you boys to the park." Muto said, still chuckling.

***

Mike drove me home so I can get dressed in my clothes. Then we drove to the park to meet up with his dad and Jason.

"So dad brought a lot of books, food, blankets and like all this stuff to keep us entertained and stuff. By the way Chester didn't answer my question. I still want to know if you're good. I have to get advice in case I get a girl friend..."

"Jay. Shut up." Jason stuck his tongue out at Mike and helped Muto get stuff out of the car. "How old is he?"

"Fifteen," Mike sighed.