Chapter 56

Mike

I bit my lip nervously as I got out of the car. Jason, Joe, Rob, Dave and Brad were all talking excitedly. I stayed quiet and looked out for Chester's car.

"Oh my gosh Mike, just breathe," Dave said laughing. I didn't realize that I was holding my breath. I let it out and took a few deep breaths to calm down. I felt so excited. I was finally gonna see Chester again after so long. I was still so happy after seeming the guys, I couldn't contain my excitement.

A black car slowed down in front of the house. My heart leaped when I saw Chester in the car. I'm guessing he saw me because pure shock was written all over his face. He didn't even turn the car off or park right. He opened the door and ran towards me. Tears welled in my eyes as I ran.

He ran into my arms, hugging me tightly. He was sobbing loudly into my chest, his body shaking. I bit back a sob and held him tightly against my chest. "Its okay baby...I'm here," I said quietly, kissing his head. We stood like that for a few more minutes as Chests continued to cry.

"M-Mike?" he squeaked, looking up at me, his eyes red and puffy.

"Yes?"

"I love you," he whispered.

Tears spilled over, running down my cheeks, "Oh Chester. I love you too." I held his chin up and pressed my lips softly against his. He kissed back eagerly.

I heard sniffling behind me and I turned around to find Jason and Joe crying. Joe wiped his eyes, "I swear you two...THIS IS JUST TOO EMOTIONAL!"

Dave and Rob were smiling softly and Brad looked like he was trying not to shit himself. "I'm trying so hard not to shed my manly tears." I laughed softly and took Chester's hand.

"I have a surprise for you my love."

"R-really?" he asked quietly. I nodded and led him to his car. "Yes I do."

***

We drove into town in Chester's car, holding hands the entire time. "God Mike, I missed you so much."

"I miss you too. I think I was gonna lose it if I didn't see you," I answered, glancing at him for a moment.

"I think I might've." I chuckled and kissed his hand. "You're gonna love this surprise."

He giggled, "Is it another Stone Temple Pilots surprise?"

"I wish," I said rolling my eyes. He giggled again. I pulled into a hotel parking lot and stopped the car. I stepped out to open the door for Chester and took his hand. "Oooh, fancy," he giggled, looking at the hotel building. I chuckled led him inside. We walked up to the reception table. The receptionist looked up at us and smiled.

"Hi! What may I do for you two young men tonight?"

"Hi, I checked out room 262 this morning?"

She looked through a binder, her long pink nail scrolling down the list of names and room numbers. "Michael Shinoda?" I nodded and she handed me a key. "Here you go. The room was done about thirty minutes ago. Enjoy your stay."

I smiled and took Chester's hand once again. He was grinning ear to ear as we walked to the elevator. "I swear you do too much for me," he said shaking his head. I rolled my eyes and pushed the buttons on the elevator, "Please. You know I'd do anything for you baby."

He snickered as the elevator doors closed. "Would you light your hair on fire and pole dance for me?"

I smirked, "Yes even that." Chester giggled and rested his head on my shoulder.