Chapter 33

Mike

"If we're gonna do this, then we have to plan it right," Rob said. We were preparing a surprise for Chester. I was asking him to the homecoming dance. I gathered Brad, Dave, Evan and Jessie surprisingly, and another guy named Mark, who knew Phoenix from elementary school. Joe and Dave were out distracting Chester.

"I know. But how are we gonna do this? I mean, Chester isn't a girl. I know he doesn't like flowers very much," I said.

Mark raised his hand, "What if we do something music related? I know he really likes Stone Temple Pilots and Depeche Mode."

I thought for a moment. "Actually, that could work. He's been begging me for that album called Purple that was released a while back."

"So where are we going with this?" Evan asked. I smiled, "I can get him the album and do something with it. But I don't know what."

Rob thought for a while. "You can put a message inside it."

Brad nodded, "Yeah, like give it to him after a date or something."

"Maybe add a little more to it though," Jessie said, "Make it look like something else, because he'll expect the album."

"True," I said. I thought for a moment. "I think I got this. Take him someplace nice, have fun and then give him the CD. But, I'll have you guys give it to him in a different way."

Evan and Jessie looked at each other and smirked. Evan spoke up, "Well after hearing some rumors, and going to some very reliable sources, we heard Dean DeLeo is gonna be in town. We can get him to do something."

I grinned, "Dude. That would be awesome!"

"So you take him to eat and have DeLeo give hum the album?" Rob asked.

I nodded, "It'd be perfect. So, Evan, Jessie, you really can get Dean to do this? Like you're not playing with me right?"

Evan nodded. Brad asked, "When are we doing this?"

"Hopefully next Friday."

He nodded, "Alright, how much is that album?"

Chester

"Joe!" I screamed as he started tickling me.

"That's what you get!" he yelled back. Dave then came out of nowhere and threw a water balloon at me.

"Shit, that's fucking cold!" I yelled. I had no idea why we were at the park doing nothing but stupid stuff.

"Here Joe! Have this one!" Dave threw a water balloon at Joe's shoulder.

"Agh! What the fuck!?! Was this with with sprite?"

Dave smirked then pulled a pie out of nowhere. A pie. "What?! Dave where are you hiding this?!"

Dave ran towards Joe with the pie in hand and then rammed it into his face. "PHOENIX I'M GONNA KI-what flavor is this?"

I laughed, "So why are we here again? "

Dave shrugged, "Mike asked to keep you busy. I think he's planning something special for you."

I felt my stomach flip and my cheeks go hot.

"Aww, Chazzy's in love," Joe giggled, wiping the pie off of his face. That made me blush more. Dave laughed and put an arm around me.

"Hey, why don't we surprise your man too?"

I smiled as an idea came to my head.

***

"I can believe you bought those,"  Dave said excitedly.

I smirked, "Anything for my baby."

Joe made a face, "Can I be your baby too?"

I looked at him with the mist serious face, "Okay, we gotta fuck first."

"Nevermind!" Joe said turning away. Dave laughed, "Mike's gonna love this."

I grinned, "I know he will."

***

Dave, Joe and I met up with the rest if the guys and Mike. "Hey beautiful," Mike said kissing me. I pulled him close to me and kissed him eagerly.

"Guys, I love you both, but please no tongues. Not now at least," Rob groaned.

I giggled and kissed Mike on the cheek. I whispered in his ear, "We can have fun later on."

He smirked and Joe groaned. "No, just no. I know what you're planning."

Dave rolled his eyes, "So are we going to have game night at my house or what?"

"I'm up for board games," Brad said shrugging.

I nodded, "Yeah, let's go."

We went to Dave's house to play board games, which is too original. He took forever and I really didn't feel like playing monopoly.

"Hey Dave, it it okay if I take a nap?"

He nodded, "Sure, just don't mess up the covers. I actually made my bed today."

I chuckled, "So you want me to sleep on the floor?"

"Oh shut up."

I laughed and looked at Mike. 'Come over' I mouthed. Hopefully he knew what I meant.

I closed the door to Dave's room and sat on the floor. I waited and heard the guys start their game. By the sound of it, they were getting into the game. After about ten minutes, I heard Mike say, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

He came into the room and locked the door. "So where's that fun you talked about?" He asked smirking. I stood up and I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Right here."

I pressed my lips on his. He deepened the kiss and put his arms around me. He moaned against my lips as my hands went down his sides and around his waist. I pulled away, smirking. I got down to my knees and undid his belt.

Mike moaned when I trailed my lips against his clothed erection. He ran his hands through my hair, pulling my face close to him. "Heh heh, calm down Mikey."

He chuckled, "I can't when your this cute."

I looked up at him and smirked. I pulled his boxers down and took him into my mouth. He moaned and his hands fisted in my hair. "Oh fuck Chaz," he moaned.

A little while later, his moans got slightly louder as he came. I giggled and kissed his cheek. "I love you Mikey."

"I love you too," he said smiling. Mike got cleaned up and kissed my head. "Come out later, Dave might get suspicious if we both come out.

"Okay," I said, smiling. He walked out and left alone in the room.