Chapter 29

Chester

"How about this one?" I asked holding the shirt up.

Mike laughed, "Yeah, I don't think you can wear a shirt that says 'bitch please' at school."

I rolled my eyes and laughed."Damn school rules!"

I put the shirt back and saw another one with Stone Temple Pilots on it. I grinned and grabbed it. "This one!"

Mike chuckled, "You and your band shirts." I stuck my tongue out playfully.

"You hardly chose anything babe. All you have is a hat and a t-shirt." He stuck his tongue out too and laughed. We then wandered to the jeans.

"Dude, these," He said pointing and some red plaid pants. I laughed and took them, "These look awesome."

He nodded and smiled, "They'll look great on you."

We paid for the clothes and walked to my house. "Chaz, your mom's never here?"

"She's a nurse. She works at a hospital out of town."

"Oh," he said and helped me put away some of my clothes. We sat down in the living room and watched Saw.

"This is the best horror movie ever." I said munching on some popcorn. He chuckled and put his arm around me.

"All it is them throwing stuff to each other, but that's what's fun." He laughed.

"And this is why I love you." I smiled and cuddled up to him.

Once the movie finished we just sat there and cuddled. Mike was dosing off while I stared at the black screen of the t.v.

"Sam called."

"Hmm? Oh, what did she say?"

I bit my lip, "Well she's not pregnant, she didn't catch anything, but there's some nasty scars on her back. She can't remember how she got them."

We stayed quiet for a while. He sighed and held me against him. "Hey get my phone and text my mom."

I reached for his phone and grabbed it from the coffee table. "What do I need to say?"

"Just say I'm spending the night with you." I texted his mom and then put the phone back on the table. I snuggled with him and I could tell he was already sleeping. I lay down against his chest, pretty much unable to move since he had his arms wrapped tightly around me.

It was about two in the morning when the front door opened. My mom walked in holding groceries and looking exhausted. She looked at Mike and I and smiled slightly.

"Well...This is cute," she whispered. I gave her tired smile.

"This is Mike?" She asked. I nodded. She laughed quietly, "Do you want a blanket?"

"Mom, it's August, it's too hot for a blanket."

"Alright. I brought some McDonald's if you get hungry." She whispered, motioning towards the bag she set on the coffee table.

"Okay, I'll get some if I can move."

She giggled and kissed my head, "Good night sweet heart."

"Night mom."

She went down the hall and into her room. I quietly and gently struggled out of Mike's grip and grabbed at the bag of food. I ate it up and then wriggled back into Mike's arms. I fell asleep moments later.

***

My eyes fluttered open to see light peeking through the curtains. Mike was snoring softly. I smiled and kissed him, "Get up sunshine."

His eyes opened up and he stretched. "So I can't call you sunshine, but you can call me sunshine?" He said yawning. I laughed and kissed him. He kissed me back and gently forced his tongue into my mouth.

"Good morning...?" My mom said walking in with a cup of coffee in hand. I pulled away from Mike and blushed. She smiled and held her hand out to Mike, "Hi Mike, I'm Susan."

He shook her hand and smiled, "Nice to finally meet you."

"Same here," she laughed. I groaned and buried my face into Mike's chest. "Would you like to join us for breakfast Mike?"

"Sure." He said. He got up and stretched.
"I'll get started on that now. I'll call you boys once it's done." She smiled sweetly and walked into the kitchen.

I took his hand and led him to my room. "Sex already?" He asked chuckling.

"Nah, I just wanna mess around." I said smirking. I locked the door behind me and pushed him onto the bed. He laughed and pulled me down with him. He pinned me down and started tickling me.

"Mike! Stop it!" I managed to say between my laughs. He laughed and kissed me. I kissed him back, making the kiss rougher. He pulled away and started kissing my neck. I almost laughed, "Don't leave another mark Mikey."

"Why not?" he said nipping at my collar bone. I could feel his smirk against my skin.

"My mom's gonna make fun of it," I breathed. He had his hands up my shirt and and was nibbling on my ear lobe.

I was already getting excited from his lips trailing around my skin. I almost moaned as his hand brushed against my crotch. I felt my face starting to go hot as he slowly lifted my shirt up.

"Mikey..." I breathed. He grinded his hips against mine, making me let out a moan. He was teasing. I could tell.

"Please don't tell me your getting me back for that time at the park."

"Maybe."

I groaned as his hands gripped my waist. His lips moved against my skin, kissing and nipping around my neck. He kissed around my jaw, then caught my lips. We kissed roughly as he pulled me close to him, our groins grinding. I chuckled softly when I realized he was excited too.

There was a soft knock at the door.

"Boys, food's ready."

"Okay, we'll be there in a sec," I called.

I groaned and pushed him off. "Thanks for giving me a boner." He giggled and kissed my head.

I went over to my mirror and looked at my neck. I chuckled and went over to Mike. "Well, get ready for this."

"What?" He laughed. I pointed at the fresh hickey he gave me. He smirked, "Well this should be fun."

We walked down the hall and sat at the dinner table. Mom set out plates of bacon and waffles and sat herself down.

"Alright, help yourselfs." We ate in silence until Mom let out a dramatic gasp.

"What is that on your neck Ches?" she looked all surprised and had a hand at her chest. I tried to hide my grin with an ashamed look. Mike was looking at the both of us, obviously trying not to crack up.

She smiled. "I'm okay with you two having sex, as long as your not getting girls pregnant."

"Mom," I whined. Mike burst out laughing.

"Hey, go for it. Just use condoms," she said laughing. I groaned and Mike snorted. He was dying. I laughed along with him. His laugh was so unique.

"Alright kiddos, gotta get ready for work." She stood up and took her plate to the kitchen. After she was ready, she kissed my head, "I'll see you tomorrow morning."

Once she was out the door, Mike and I were left munching on the left over bacon. "I can't believe school starts after tomorrow," I sighed. Mike put an arm around me, "It's gonna be okay Ches. I won't let anyone hurt you at all."

I rested my head on my shoulder. But can he stop me from hurting myself? Probably not.