Chapter 8:

When the three “case solvers” in the Jiangbei Municipal Bureau were in full swing, they were screening and sorting out cases…

The other side.

Lin Ci has driven the car along the small road for a long time.

He tried his best to avoid surveillance as much as possible.

Lin Ci knows very well that even if it is impossible to avoid all monitoring, the more cautious, the better.

Although he knows how to do it, Lin Ci is not a habitual offender after all…

After determining the direction, he drove all the way in the direction of crossing the river.

At this time, the sky gradually dimmed.

Lin Ci stopped the car at a shore.

However, his approach caused many people to question during the live broadcast.

“So simple to abandon the car?”

“It’s really nothing new!”

“Sooner or later, I will be found out! I can think of the fact that the final solver Fang looked like a broken bamboo after catching some clues!”

“Hurry up and change the lens back to Jiang Yu and Chen Weiwei! It’s better to watch Jiang Yu and Chen Weiwei!”

Statements like this have become the mainstream in the barrage.

Indeed, in the eyes of people, Lin Ci’s choice is too ordinary.

This is a simple to extreme choice that almost any ordinary person can make.

Not only did the audience feel bored, but even the director who was in charge of the console felt a little helpless.

No matter how clever the control of the lens is, it is impossible to process a thing that is not worthy of a book.

“Switch the camera and take a look at the surrounding environment.”

“The music is weird and focused.”

“More…add a filter.”

The director made the best he could do.

But it was just in full view, watching Lin Ci push the black car into the water.

However, cameras cannot exist everywhere.

Rao is that the program group is extremely powerful, and it is impossible to install a camera in such a wilderness.

So people can only watch the water surface getting closer, and then the picture disappears.

The director gritted his teeth.

Unexpectedly, this happened!

He was actually taken out of the camera by the “actor”!

This is considered his mistake…

At this time, the director immediately thought of a way to save.

“Send a drone!”

“Find Lin Ci!”

Although I don’t know if the range of the drone can reach the distance of Lin Ci…

But at least try it.

And you can’t let the audience watch nothing…

The director immediately made the next decision.

“The perspective is temporarily switched to home!”

Immediately afterwards, the barrage members got their wish and saw Jiang Yu, Chen Weiwei and Yiyi at home…