Chapter 124

While Lin Ci left via the small road, in Room 403…

Guan Hong has accepted the fact that Lin Ci has left at this time.

Listening to Wu Sin’s description, Guan Hongshan immediately understood that whether it was Wu Sin or himself standing here at the time, most of them would be escaped by Lin Ci.

It’s not because they have insufficient means and abilities, but simply because Lin Ci’s performance here is too good.

At this time, Qin Ming is doing an overall inspection of Room 403

Ding Ling Ling Ling!

When Qin Ming was planning the overall room, Guan Hong’s cell phone ringing suddenly rang

The voice on the other side of the phone came out before he could speak

“Hey! We arrived at Lao Qin! Why didn’t we see you guys?

“How are we going to set it up?”

Hearing this name, Guan Hongshan was a little stunned.

Then it occurred to me that the standard mobile phone assigned by the program group that I was holding was Qin Ming’s.

And Qin Ming just handed the phone to himself because of the situation in the search room.

He reminded the other party: “I am Guan Hongshan.”

“Team Liu…

“Manpower is placed at each intersection, Lin Ci’s photos are there, right?”

“But 18 pay attention to Lin Ci is likely to pretend to be someone else, the cross-examination at the intersection must be timely

Guan Hong knew that the telephone was the criminal investigation branch responsible for the support.

Liu Ziyu over there was originally a carefree person. At this moment, I heard that I called the wrong person just now.

But he didn’t feel embarrassed, he just nodded and responded immediately: “Don’t worry, close the team.”

Guan Hongshan snorted, but his voice did not stop

He continued to tell Liu Ziyu

“But I can’t believe the photos. Our latest information is that Lin Ci has mastered the new disguise technology.”

“Possess the ability to disguise with fakes, not the kind of makeup techniques previously mastered

“Now our suspicion is an imitation human skin mask.”

“To describe it now, it is about a middle-aged man with thin lips, sparse eyebrows, and more stubble.

“The bags under the eyes are deep”

“I will post the portrait to my husband later.”

“But Lin Ci may also abandon the mask and choose a new makeup and disguise. Don’t let go of all the details.

Hearing about Guan Hongshan’s very prescriptive arrangement, Liu Ziyu made a record while responding: “Received!”

However, just before Guan Hongshan planned to hang up, Liu Ziyu’s voice from the sub-bureau came again:

“One more question…

“What’s the approximate range?”

“Approximately when did he escape?”

When Guan Hongshan heard this question, he knew that the other party was considering the number of staff.

But to tell Lin Ci escaped under his nose, even if Guan Hongshan really has no likes or dislikes in this regard, he still feels a little hard to speak.