Chapter 123

Ten minutes ago…

Lin Ci, who was eating breakfast, suddenly noticed something strange.

He immediately recalled that when he bought the breakfast, he had captured the car through [Dynamic Vision] in his sight.

Lin Ci has seen this car many times, even once when he was in the White Horse Temple.

He knew very well that this car came from the Qianshi Bureau and was the exclusive car for the criminals.

However, when Lin Ci thought about this, standing at the window and looking out at her husband, he had already seen Guan Hongshan, Wu Sin and others getting out of the car.

In this case, Lin Ci immediately understood the meaning of the program group

I have been waiting for the program group to notify the start of the festival.

However, the actual situation is that the program crew will not notify him of the start of the program at all this time.

Looking at Guan Hongshan’s extremely serious face, Lin Ci immediately understood the situation in May 3rd.

It was too late to go downstairs at this time.

Even if you use [Disguise]…Of course it takes a certain amount of time to prepare

Lin Ci grabbed the box that Chen Zhaoyang once said must open after confirming the start of the show, and rushed into the room.

After opening the box, Lin Ci saw the human skin mask.

Lin Ci was also taken aback when he first saw the human skin mask.

This workmanship, this material

Diaoran is placed in the box like this, but its texture is too artificial, coupled with the pair of hollow eyes.

It really makes people feel a little bit chill.

“this

Lin Ci did not waste time at this time. At this time, Guan Hongshan and others were outside.

Under the reflection of Wei Niujian’s mirror, Lin Ci quickly put the human skin mask on his face

While wearing it, Lin Ci thought about the next situation.

“It seems that this program group has not blocked the road…”

“But according to the current situation…”

“The difficulty is really high.”

Dong dong dong

Just put on the mask, Lin Ci already heard the knock on the door.

But at this time Lin Ci was already somewhat prepared.

Looking at the completely strange face in the mirror, Lin Ci took a deep breath

Feeling the speed of my heart beating, in a completely quiet environment, only the knocking on the door that sounded from time to time echoed in my ears.

“Already at the door?”

“How many people are there?”

“Are there anyone outside besides Guan Hong?”

“How do I get out?”

For a time, countless questions flooded into Lin Ci’s mind

Boom boom boom.

There was another knock on the door, and immediately after, Lin Ci heard the unlocking sound coming over

“I didn’t break the door forcibly…