Chapter 169

At this time, Lin Ci looked at the dignified face of the old face standing in the mouth, not only did not increase, but rather relaxed.

For him, the situation now is not just the “Perfect Crime” show.

People like Song Tiancheng absolutely must solve it completely.

He knew that Song Tiancheng had jumped out of the car and knew that he was not dead.

Through [Thinking Palace], Lin Ci constructed a pseudo scene in his mind

According to the speed of the car and the situation at the time, the angle of the blood spray from the outside of the car…

Lin Ci knew that no matter Song Tiancheng crashed at any angle, the blood would not be sprayed at this angle.

Then the answer is obvious

Song Tiancheng was not dead at all.

In this case, Lin Ci naturally knows the origin of the matter.

However, Song Tiancheng saw Lin Ci’s expression at this time, but he was a little surprised.

“Are you waiting for me?”

Lin Ci snorted softly without answering.

Song Tiancheng was already a little skeptical in his heart, he squinted his eyes and looked at Lin Ci

The expression on his face also became a little serious.

I have begun to think in my heart.

“He knows I’m still alive…Standing here again…”

“Is waiting for me, so where is his confidence?” 14

“Oh……”

“Because he didn’t know that I was not actually a sixty-year-old man.”

He quickly got the answer.

Bi Jing, Song Tiancheng is the leader of a criminal gang, and he has a lot of lives in his hands against a junior high school teacher who has been on the show. He does not know that he is already on guard.

Under the circumstances, how can I not kill him?

Thinking of this, Song Tiancheng continued to speak:

“Then it seems that you are fully awakened.”

His face was old and wrinkled, but at this time there was a few hideous touches. This is completely different from the calmness and kindness he has always shown before. It is just a husband, I know ten

Points dangerous.

However, Lin Ci was slightly taken aback when he heard Song Tiancheng’s words.

“consciousness?”

He was obviously a little surprised by the word dry

Immediately Lin Ci was relieved, watching Song Tiancheng speak, “You don’t really think

“I don’t know your little secret, right?”

Song Tiancheng was taken aback

He looked at Lin Ci and narrowed his eyes.

There was some doubt in his eyes, but he didn’t really speak again.

Lin Ci spread his hands and said:

“You can roll over to the roof of the car through the door. How can such a physical quality be a real old man?”

“Such a simple thing, do you think I haven’t noticed it?” “I gave you glucose and sleep aid for two days and one night, and you can still be so alive and well. Why are you?