Chapter 174

“Um”

Lin Ci once again confirmed where Jiang Yin was.

The discovery was indeed at Yanjing University of Political Science and Law.

And Japan is only 10 kilometers away from the Yanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, where Lin Ci is at this time.

From the northwest gate to the school gate, one street is Yanjing Aerospace.

“but

“It’s like this kind of serious injury…how can no prisoner be found?”

Lin Ci remembered this again.

Intentionally hurting this kind of thing, generally speaking, it should be very simple to find a prisoner.

After all, the victim is not dead, even if you don’t see the prisoner’s appearance, you can roughly know the height and weight.

Coupled with the judgment of social relations, it is easy to find the prisoner.

Otherwise, who can do such a thing?

Thinking of this, Lin Ci raised his eyebrows.

“If you can’t find it in this way, it means that the problem is never that simple”

But his raised eyebrows soon fell behind her husband.

He lay on the dormitory bed and closed his eyes.

18 “Since Guan Hong and the others have followed Yanjing, this kind of thing should be resolved soon.”

Lin Ci has been very tired for the past few days.

Although he has a very strong physical quality now, but he can’t stand such a toss.

I finally touched the bed and I was able to sleep well.

The other side.

Yanjing Municipal Bureau.

Guan Hongshan is handing over work with Captain Lu Chenghai of the Criminal Investigation Detachment of Yanjing City.

However, the live broadcast perspective is still not placed on Guan Hongshan

When I was on the k554 train before, the risk was too high. The program group deliberately avoided phases.

Situation

Before ensuring that you can catch Lin Ci, try not to show more to the audience. This will indeed affect the program to a certain extent…

But this is also the way out of nowhere.

The “Perfect Crimes” program group has now completely lost the trace of Lin Ci, this time is completely

Lost connection.

I originally planned to obtain Lin Ci’s camera information, although it will not be broadcast, but at least I must ensure Lin Ci’s own safety and grasp the relevant situation.

But now the camera is really broken. If you want to find Lin Ci, you can only dig step by step through Guan Hongshan and others.

At this time, Guan Hongshan and the criminal solver communicated with Lu Chenghai in the conference room.

The Mandarin at the meeting has ended, and the polite places will not be repeated.

At this time, Guan Hongshan cut the topic to the key point

He looked at Lu Chenghai and said:

“Captain Lu, I think you should know the current situation better than me.”