Chapter 20

The third middle school of Jiangbei City.

This is the best high school in Jiangbei City.

Chen Weiwei’s study here is also in line with her character of being a master.

At this time, Yitai’s perspective is on her.

As for herself, she was in the principal’s office, looking at the grim faces standing in the room, she looked a little timid.

In addition, the second station of “Perfect Crime” is also in this principal’s office.

Guan Hongshan, Qin Ming, Qin Haoran, and Wu Sin were standing opposite Chen Weiwei, their faces gloomy.

In the live broadcast, Guan Hongshan is looking at the file in hand.

That is Chen Weiwei’s resume.

The file is the data just given by the appraisal team.

The above details are very rich, but of course… this information is all given by the program group.

However, Guan Hongshan and others naturally did not know this.

The data falsified by the National Crime Data Center, if you only look at the data itself, there is no clue at all.

The audience looked at such a picture, and their mood was unusual.

They know very well that this is the first contact between the Lin Ci family and the investigator!

“This seventh issue is really a shame. After preparing for two full months, I did not expect to have such a suspenseful thing.”

“This meeting…I’m afraid the case will be solved directly.”

“Hurry up! The body is still in Lin Ci’s backyard!”

However, within the screen, Guan Hongshan finally read Chen Weiwei’s data and asked immediately.

“Are you Chen Weiwei?”

Guan Hongshan looked at Chen Weiwei, frowned and asked.

Chen Wei nodded slightly, appearing to be cautious.

Guan Hongshan continued: “You don’t need to be nervous, we are only doing routine investigations here.”

“We will ask a few questions, and you have to answer them truthfully.”

Chen slightly nodded again.

Seeing Chen Weiwei nodding, Guan Hongshan took a photo from his arms and pushed it in front of Chen Weiwei.

“Do you know who this is?”

The first time he saw this photo, Chen Weiwei’s eyes changed a little.

Then she immediately shook her head and said, “I don’t know.”

“This is… a student in our school?”

Guan Hongshan watched her and suddenly snorted coldly.

Immediately he stared at Chen Weiwei, and said in a cold tone: “I didn’t say… this person is a student in your school.”

Chen Wei raised his head slightly and met Guan Hongshan’s line of sight.

“Is this really a student in our school?”

Chen Weiwei was a little surprised, she just asked casually, but she didn’t expect it to cause such a response from the other party!

How to do! ?

For a while, the air seemed to freeze suddenly!

In the directing room, the director of One Channel Two immediately realized that this is definitely the moment when he can make a big splash!

“Viewing angle switch!”

“Side, parallel view!”

“The composition of the confrontation between the two sides!”

“Music needs piano! Fast rhythm!”

People who watched the live broadcast also immediately realized that perhaps this is the last step…

The seventh issue…maybe it’s coming to an end!

“The seventh period is over!”

“Chen Weiwei is the real murderer, and Lin Ci did nothing. It’s over!”

“The team’s interrogation has always been known for being leak-proof! She has been exposed!”

Chen Weiwei was panicking at this moment.

The photos taken by Guan Hongshan at this time indeed belonged to Liu Zhen.

But the message of Liu Zhen she had seen before was not a student in the third middle school!

What should I do now?

Expose yourself?

She felt a little tight in her chest and tried to adjust her breathing, but her heart rate was still rising!

Although I know this is acting, it’s not true…

But on the opposite side, the sharp eyes of Guan Hongshan and others, and the pressure that she seemed to mess up everything fell heavily on her shoulders!

“Remember, we don’t know this person!”

“No matter what they say, we don’t know him!”

Such a voice suddenly appeared in Chen Weiwei’s mind.

Of course, this is Lin Ci’s voice.

Suddenly, the pressure seemed to ease a lot.

And Chen Weiwei said with a trembling voice: “I…I don’t know him…”

“Is he… from our school… I don’t know…”

Of course Guan Hongshan knew that Liu Zhen was not in the third middle school.

Just now, it was just a swindle of her.

At this moment, seeing Chen Weiwei cautiously worried, Guan Hongshan knew that in such a state…If she was really a prisoner, even if she had something hidden in her heart, she would be exposed to her own experience and torture skills. !

In the live broadcast room, the rush of music is still echoing.

The keys of the piano seem to have magical power when they are played. In such a situation, they can even attract people’s attention.

After watching Chen Weiwei answer that one sentence, he fell silent again. The audience watching the live broadcast were all waiting eagerly for what Guan Hongshan would say next.

silence.

However, this silence is the most stressful.

But what broke this silence was a thunder!

Snapped! !

Guan Hongshan patted the table heavily.

“you are lying!”

He snapped.

Chen Weiwei was shocked by this sound, this palm seemed to slap directly on the pressure in her heart…

All this seems to burst out!

And then, Guan Hongshan’s words seemed to be a conclusive conclusion!

“The one who killed him…”

“It’s you!”

“Chen Weiwei! You are the murderer!”