Chapter 21

Hearing Guan Hongshan’s questioning like a thunderstorm shocked everyone!

Chen was slightly confused!

The principal who was on the sidelines was dumbfounded!

The audience who watched all this in the live broadcast room were also dumbfounded!

Sitting in front of the coffee table, the audience watching the screen nervously and expectantly spouted the tea from their mouths with a “poof”.

He was hurriedly tidying up, while wondering very strangely.

“What exactly is going on?”

“How did the team find out?”

“Although it will definitely reveal the stuff, but…Is there something wrong with this?”

In the barrage in the live broadcast room, countless barrage also swept across the screen.

“?????”

“Is it so simple and rude? The closing team is mighty!”

“What have I been chasing after for more than half a month? Is this the end?”

The barrage that floods between the screens is mostly a long string of question marks.

The most important thing is, where did Guan Hongshan tell that Chen Weiwei had a problem?

Is it because Chen Weiwei said that Liu Zhen was a student in the third middle school?

If not, what else is possible?

But what reason does this show that Chen Weiwei is a murderer?

At this time, Chen Weiwei looked at Guan Hongshan in surprise, without knowing what went wrong with him.

Even if there is such a sentence, what does it mean?

She was a little flustered, and she was even more unwilling.

Faced with such accusations, she immediately retorted: “I…”

“I didn’t kill anyone!”

“I don’t even know this person… Why did I kill someone?”

The principal looked at what was happening in front of him with a dazed expression, and didn’t know why it suddenly became like this.

However, Guan Hongshan did not give any answer.

He just looked at Chen Weiwei coldly, and when everyone was confused, he didn’t give any explanation!

Chen Weiwei’s scalp numb with such cold eyes.

However, only Lin Ci’s words echoed in her mind.

“We never know Liu Zhen…”

“Wei Wei, you definitely didn’t kill anyone!”

These words turned out to be like a Buddhist scripture heard in the lecture hall of the White Horse Temple, appearing over and over in Chen Weiwei’s mind!

How did she know that this turned out to be hypnosis! ?

But because of these words that appeared in her mind over and over again, the suspiciousness and timidity in Chen Weiwei’s heart were gradually fading!

This seems to be Lin Ci standing on a high place watching what is happening now!

The two sides are gambling on this!

Although Lin Ci is not at the scene, this is definitely a real confrontation between the solver and the actor!

The silence was depressing and it was heart palpitating.