Chapter 94

Time goes by day by day.

The Judgment Day is getting closer and closer, and only 24 hours are left.

In an office of the Jiangbei City Bureau, the investigators are still analyzing and researching the confession made by Lin Ci during the second hearing.

Although there is still no progress, Guan Hong and others have never had the idea of ​​giving up.

Before the final judgment is issued, people like Lin Ci are likely to bring them “surprise”.

In order to ensure that this surprise does not turn into a fright, they naturally have to be fully prepared.

In the past twelve days, they have long since cleared the origin of this case.

All clues and evidence have pointed to Lin Ci one

But a few people still couldn’t subconsciously just give up their husbands with peace of mind.

The reason why they cannot relax is also very simple.

There is no him, just because of Lin Ci’s phrase “I will die behind the dragon’s back wall”.

Wu Sin was pacing constantly in the office at this time.

While walking, chanting words in your mouth

“Dragon’s back wall…”

After many inquiries about this “dragon back wall”, the investigators also learned the story behind this term. 18

This is a legend passed by mouth among the old population in Jiangbei City.

“Nan Long is always a good son, and loves Xiaolong a lot.”

“But Xiaolong made a mischievous benevolent piece, and got into trouble everywhere… and finally got into a big disaster.”

“Xiaolong accidentally burned the shrine of Heavenly Court, and the flustered Xiaolong returned to the Dragon Palace, but Heavenly Court would not let him go.”

“In order to save his son, Nan Long pretended to be Xiaolong and lay down under Panlong Mountain and received the thunder and lightning.”

“And Xiaolong regrets from the heart, and he is unwilling to let his father accept the thunder and lightning strike again. He rushed out of the shackles of the Dragon Palace, ready to bear his own punishment.”

“But Nan Long slammed into the King Kong Wall in order to seal his son, killing her husband on the spot.”

Wu Sin repeated the story again, and then looked at Guan Hongshan

“Close the team…”

“Is this Lin Ci saying that he is a scapegoat?”

“Isn’t this showing that he is not the real murderer?”

Guan Hongshan looked impatient and waved his hand at Wu Sin: “Don’t wander around!”

Hearing Guan Hongshan’s words, Wu Sin stopped

But Guan Hong’s expression is gloomy

That video clearly explained everything, but because of Lin Ci’s words, they couldn’t make a decision for a while.

Chen Weiwei has been acquitted and released from prison at this time, and Lin Ci still has twenty-four hours in the final trial.

So how can Lin Ci have other possible things now?