Chapter 113

Lin Ci suddenly mentioned Guan Hongshan.

However, this topic makes many people feel a little inexplicable.

But at this time, looking at Guan Hongshan and Jiang Yin’s face, they could no longer control themselves in amazement, but of course people realized that there must be something wrong with this.

In the live broadcast room, countless bullet screens floated across the screen.

“what is the problem?”

“What happened to the video you received?”

“Are there any clues in that video?”

Everyone is very curious about what happened at that time.

Why did Jiang Yin and Guan Hongshan look so ugly

“It seems you haven’t forgotten.”

Lin Ci’s voice followed.

He asked Guan Hongshan: “Close team, I would like to ask how you found the problem in that video?”

Guan Hongshan looked at Lin Ci and took a deep breath.

In the video, the sequence of Sun Cheng’s steps is different from the previous one.

He was silent for a while “Zero Three”, and then said: ”

Lin Ci nodded and said, “That’s right.”

“Although it is small… but it can be seen

“In that version of the video where I killed Liu Yan…”

“It was Sun Cheng’s left foot that landed first

“So… this proves that this video was definitely not recorded at the same time as the court monitoring.

At this time, Lin Ci’s gaze shifted from Guan Hongshan’s face to Jiang Yin.

“I think you have already thought of the key here, what does your meeting have to do with it?

“The question you are asking me is… discovering your identity, and Jiang Yuhe

“Jiang Yin, Jiang Yu and you met, decided that when you receive the video later, you will think back to the problem in the first time.”

Jiang Yin listened to all this in a little stunned.

Lin Ci’s layout is one after another!

Jiang Yu met with himself to paralyze himself, to pave the way for him to pass the video to himself!?

Listening to Lin Ci’s words, Chen Zhaoyang has also slightly opened his mouth.

He asked dazedly: “That is to say…”

“What Jiang Yu said misled Jiang Yin…”

“To make her believe that the video was prepared by the show crew?”

“Oh my god… I thought that video was prepared by the show crew.”

Chen Zhaoyang murmured: “So Jiang Yu is all acting?”

Lin Ci smiled and nodded.

His voice continued: “As long as I don’t know the existence of the script, what I told Jiang Yu to say will definitely be misleading.”

“This video explains why Jiang Yu would call me a scum…”

“That’s why it will make you believe…”

“This is the ninth issue of the straight phase!”

However, Chen Zhaoyang frowned. Although he understood this, there was still something he couldn’t figure out.