Chapter 107

Among those memory fragments of Lin Ci, he seems to have never had such a lively New Year.

The laughter of Yingying Yanyan at home kept dry.

Even Jiang Yin’s cool personality was driven by this atmosphere.

The family seemed to be happy and happy.

After Lin Yiyi had eaten it, she couldn’t afford to stay up all night, but after a little too much, she went into the house and fell asleep early.

Several adults at the table are waiting to watch the New Year’s Eve.

Jiang Yin, who had drunk a few glasses of red wine, showed two blushes on his cheeks

She picked up the wine glass, and when she was about to take another sip, she seemed to be unable to help but ask:

“But I still don’t understand a little bit”

“Lin Ci, I am connected now

“how did you do it?”

“What do you think of this arrangement? The risk is so high, is it-are you afraid of losing?

Upon hearing this, Chen Weiwei and Jiang Yu also looked at Lin Ci together.

Obviously, they are also very interested in doing this topic.

However, Lin Ci is a little helpless, after all he brought the topic to the ninth program.

After he paused for a while, he suddenly said, “From your perspective, maybe the risk is very high.

“But it’s not like that in my perspective.”

“It’s better to say that not only is the risk not high, but on the contrary, it is almost invincible.”

Chen Weiwei was a little puzzled, Jiang Yu was thoughtful, and Jiang Yin seemed to immediately understand Lin Ci’s meaning.

But when she was about to ask again, Lin Ci blocked her question.

“For specific details, there will be a press conference in the third grade.”

“Talk about what the New Year’s special program is.”

“At that time, you will know it all.”

“I won’t talk about the show today, just have a good Chinese New Year.”

This made Jiang Yin stop the problem

However, Chen Weiwei sighed: “I really thought it was Dad Lin who passed the charge on to me at the time.

“At the time… it was so uncomfortable for me.”

At this time, what Chen Weiwei said was naturally the situation after the video appeared during the second session of the court session.

Lin Ci pleaded guilty and admitted that he deliberately pushed Chen Weiwei as a scapegoat.

“This program group is also absolutely amazing. In order to make me really look drunk, I have been filled with a lot of…”

Chen Weiwei was a little angry when she said it.

“I was basically on the edge of the fragment that day, I remember everything was vague”

“At the second hearing, I thought it was true.”

Jiang Yin nodded, and said helplessly, “I thought it was true.”

Lin Ci chuckled and did not participate in the topic.

Jiang Yu knew the origins of his husband here, but since Lin Ci didn’t want to say it, she immediately changed the subject: “It’s almost twelve o’clock.”