Chapter 155

Song Tiancheng’s coma was silent.

After the chaos caused by the fifth compartment, there are many people who need treatment for bruises, bruises and injuries.

Although Song Tiancheng was old, and Yue seemed to be dying of illness, it seemed that he was about to die, but in fact the commotion caused by his problems would only be limited to a small area.

Will never appear in the sight of Guan Hongshan and Lin Ci

Song Tian’s identity is very confusing, and he does not look like the leader of a criminal gang.

Especially when life is like a candle in the wind, he will not attract anyone’s attention.

Risong Tiancheng knew that even if there were any medical staff on the bus, he would quickly get him off the train at the nearest station.

As long as he can leave here, then naturally the sky will be high and the sea will be wide.

This is Song Tiancheng’s final letting go, and it is also the reason why he has been so confident from beginning to end.How can he lose because he is invincible?

Guan Hong was sitting silently in the box at this time, and his heart was full of Lin Ci’s appearance.

Confuse

“Since Lin Ci has sent me the information…” “It is obvious that he has started to cooperate with me.”

“Then he suddenly appeared here…”

“Does it have any deep meaning?”

“Will he do anything meaningless?”

Guan Hong frowned very tightly.

For Gan him, the current situation is very tense.

The next stop is about 30 minutes…

He is thinking like a thought storm in his mind

“Even if they have increased their vigilance, Brother Tian must now know that he is

The purpose of the car is not just Lin Ci. ”

“From the perspective of Brother Tian, ​​Lin Ci may not cause so many risks, and I am exposed to the live broadcast. Even if he knows that my target is him, he should not act rashly…” “Even though Knowing that Lin Ci is looking for him, he will not show up easily…” “And does Lin Ci already know where he is?”

Many question marks circled in Guan Hongshan’s mind.

“maybe…”

“The moment Lin Ci just appeared, was it some kind of hint?”

“Lock the door? The purpose of locking the door is to give him time to leave?”

“Then he disappeared immediately, what does this mean?”

At this moment, his eyes suddenly changed.

“he thinks…”

“Let’s go find him?”

Suddenly, when this idea appeared in Guan Hongshan’s mind, he suddenly understood Lin Ci

So what is the point of doing it!

“That’s it!” He widened his eyes.

At this time, he knew the fact that he was broadcasting live, so Guan Hongshan did not put himself

The inference is completely spoken.

0.com he just looked at Wu Sin and suddenly said: “According to the previous conductor…”