Chapter 165

Guan Hongshan is indeed tired.

Watching the flight attendant Zheng Hao leave, he leaned on the edge of the hard bed, protected his arms and lay down.

There was almost no rest along the way, and until this time, he really relaxed

Diao Ran didn’t catch Lin Ci, there was no trace of Lin Ci even, there was no clue…

But during this time of arrest, Guan Hongshan really couldn’t spare any other energy to fight Lin Ci.

“Close the team… how are you?”

The voice of another flight attendant rang in Guan Hongshan’s ears.

But Guan Hongshan said: “I’m okay.”

“that……”

“I will rest for a while, and let Wu Sin come to me after handling the matter.”

The flight attendant also nodded immediately.

However, Guan Hongshan immediately closed his eyelids and fell asleep like a coma.

I do not know how long it has been…

“Close Team

“Close Team

Close the team!”

Such a voice rang in Guan Hongshan’s ears.

Guan Hongshan heard this sound in a daze, and seemed to have exhausted all his strength before opening his eyes.

This kind of long-term tension suddenly relaxes, and the body is injured, like this tiredness, otherwise, don’t rest, take a rest for a day, and you will not be able to cultivate it for a while.

Even if you are a man of iron, you have to take a good rest first

However, when he was awakened repeatedly at this time, Guan Hongshan didn’t say much, struggling to open his eyes, looking at Wu Sin in front of him, and said, “Here?”

Wu Sin nodded and said, “We have arrived at the team.”

At this time, the train had entered the station and they had arrived at Yanjing.

And Wu Sin also sat next to Guan Hongshan, who had just woke up, and introduced the current situation, “Everyone has been caught.”

“There are others who got off at different stations, and our people have also caught them~”

“In addition, we are still screening all the people who got in the car, no matter who they are, they are all transferred to the record.”

Wu Sin looked at Guan Hongshan, who was still full of exhaustion, and then said: “Guardian…

“What do you want me to do to check these?”

Guan Hongshan dared not move his arm, but he opened his mouth and yawned and said, “Original

Because it’s very simple…” “Except for finding the fish that slipped through

“By the way, find Lin Ci’s whereabouts.”

Wu Sin was taken aback for a moment, and then asked a little surprised: “Lin Ci?”

“What’s the meaning?”

“How can I find Lin Ci now? The passengers got out of the car and walked away.”

Guan Hongshan smiled, and did not answer Wu Sin’s question, but instead asked, “I

I asked you to check this, what was the result?” Wu Sin thought for a while and said, “The result…the result is nothing unusual, and everyone who should be arrested is right.