Chapter 72

January 1st

a new Year.

It’s also the day when the ninth issue of “Perfect Crime” was broadcast.

Because the performance of Lin Ci in the previous two issues was too amazing, which made the show’s popularity once again risen.

Especially after the end of the eighth issue, Lin Ci himself said that “it was too simple”, which made people look forward to the start of the ninth issue.

In addition, this period is on Yuan Day, which makes the popularity of the first period rise again.

On Weibo #《完美罪证》第力期# has been ranked first in the hot search list on the evening of December 31st

It has been occupying the top position in the hot search list for a long time.

On the h station, many more masters have launched their own predictions about the situation in this period.

At this time, the most popular video at station b is an analysis and prediction of “Perfect Evidence”.

“This year’s hottest variety show! Lin Ci’s teacher counterattack!”

This video sorted out Lin Ci’s actions in the tenth and eighth periods, and then launched his prediction for the first period.

“According to the situation disclosed by the previous program group, the existence of the judge is probably quite a judge.”

“So this episode is likely to be related to the trial.”

“Considering the character of the actor, the Festival Moon group is likely to set one that is not true for the actor.” But since Lin said that the script is too simple, let’s look forward to this issue of “Perfect”.

The plot of a real crime. “Criminal Evidence” can bring us some surprises!”

At the same time, with the discussion of the whole network and the upcoming broadcast of the program, a hot topic also followed the search and clicks of 683 major forums.

#第力期 Will the difficulty break the highest in the past?#

Everyone wants to know whether the first checkpoint given by the National Crime Data Center under Lin Ci’s previous provocations will be extraordinarily horrible?

Even hell level

Because of the victory in this period in one day, Lin Ci has won three consecutive victories and will become the honorary consultant of the Crime Data Bureau in the month.

At the same time, the four detectives have obviously seen the power of Lin Ci. All the audience have determined that this time the criminals will definitely show their hole cards and really fight Lin Ci.

After all, before that, Qin Haoran, Qin Ming, and Wu Sin hadn’t really made any moves yet.

Their powerful skills have also been bought and used officially!

The ninth issue, the whole people look forward to it!

At this time, at 10:30 a.m. on January 1st

The tenth and eighth issue of the “Perfect Crimes” live channel was being broadcast in a loop, but suddenly

Cut off the looping screen. And switched to another screen

On the screen is the image of a phoenix version that represents the exhaustion of the lead and the emphasis on the cow

Seeing the appearance of this scene, the people who are waiting for the first episode to start, naturally put it down temporarily

The things in hand, after paying attention, are Yuan holidays