Chapter 93

The First Prison of Jiangbei City.

Visiting room.

As Lin Ci’s defense lawyer, Jiang Yin sat opposite Lin Ci

Lin Ci looked at Jiang Yin and asked, “Why come to me?”

Jiang Yin didn’t answer Lin Ci’s question, but he also asked: “You just pleaded guilty?

Lin Ci smiled without answering.

And Jiang Yin said again: “As your lawyer, I should know your situation.

“What the hell is going on now?”

“Did you kill people?”

Lin Ci chuckled, “I have all the certification materials, what else is there to say?”

When I say this, Lin Ci’s face always makes people feel a little haggard.

Indeed, the video taken by the handheld device has been used to illustrate the problem.

Anyway, Lin Ci is the real culprit, and it has already been decided.

But “Four Three” Jiang Yin still did not give up: “No.”

“You and I know very well, you are not the one who would just admit defeat.”

Lin Ci smiled bitterly and shook his head.

He looked at Jiang Yin and said, “How do you know what kind of person I am?”

“It seems that you have a big misunderstanding of me.”

Listening to Lin Ci’s words, Jiang Yin’s expression is still clear and unchanging

As soon as Lin Ci’s voice fell, Jiang Yin continued.

“Misunderstanding…”

“It does not matter.”

“The important thing is that you should be very clear why you are standing in the witness box instead of standing in the dock.”

“Does this require me to be more thorough?”

The tired smile on Lin Ci’s face froze.

Then he looked at Jiang Yin and asked, “What are you trying to say?”

A few helpless emotions flashed in Jiang Yin’s eyes.

She cleared her throat and continued: “If the No. 4 exhibit is actually available, you should stand in the dock when you appear in court today.”

“But you didn’t. After Guan Hongshan got the evidence, you still stood in the witness box.

“This shows that this No. 4 exhibit can’t be used as iron evidence for the verdict in a sense.”

“Lin Ci, don’t tell me, you didn’t expect this.”

“And you obviously still have a chance to argue…”

“Why give up?”

Jiang Yin is right

Exhibit No. 4 at the hearing on February 15

That is the video that Guan Hongshan obtained this morning.

However, according to the technical detection, it is not a forgery, and Yue has no trace of editing.

However, because the specific video source cannot be provided, it cannot be used as a tangible evidence to some extent.

Otherwise, Lin Ci would have been arrested long ago